Sign in to follow this  
Sucker

iTunes Bonus Track: "Is This Happiness" (!!)

I can confirm that Lana might be singing one or two of these sayings "party dress", "pale moon light", "fruit punch lips", "blue chevy nova" My sources at this time will not tell me which ones she is singing. But I can confirm that she does sing on this track.

Ok, it wont be on the amazon ltd. deluxe edition. This one "just" features the WC Radio Mix as it seems.
I'm kinda pissed, I mean, now I have to download it from Itunes and burn a cd to have a "complete" UV and the "original" one in my shelf will always miss a track, like it is with the Paradise Edition. 

Well, at least a new song I guess. :pft: 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yaay, another new track, I'm very excited about it.  :bliss: 

If the song's about a relationship, then I do hope this one's about Barrie tbh

We will only get Barrie-inspired tracks if they break up :creepna:

Or if he kills someone and is put on death row. Anyway Cola is about Barrie, sorta... or at least she uses his description of her pussy in that song (I still find it hilarious how casually she answers that question)

:lmao: :omfg: ... :sadcore:

Or if he kills someone and is put on death row. Anyway Cola is about Barrie, sorta... or at least she uses his description of her pussy in that song (I still find it hilarious how casually she answers that question)

:thumb:

That line is, but otherwise the song is about getting it on with a married, older man so....I'm not sure :brows:

Cola, BB, WC, And SOC are all about Barrie.

I'm sure there are more songs about him too on Ultra.

Also, I don't think Ultraviolence is an old song--I think it's relatively newer (definitely post-BTD), so she has to have a reason for putting it on the album. Not only that, but making it the title track. I think it's about being haunted and surrounded by the former love of her life. How that must feel? Ultraviolent! It's Ultraviolent to be touring and around with the person you used to love, especially while in another relationship.

It's Ultraviolent to love someone with depression (Barrie). It's Ultraviolent to be misunderstood, mistaken, and lied about (in terms of her career launching off of a bad SNL performance and a preconceived notion of who she is that most people mistakenly have). It's Ultraviolent wanting to live a wild, crazy and free lifestyle while being in the public eye (aka sacrificing some of who you are to fulfill others's expectations). It's Ultraviolent to fear failure after putting so much work and effort into something--fearing that it won't be appreciated like she wants.

I think that all together, THAT is Ultraviolence.

While similar to Burning Desire, I don't get why they don't just put it on the album, I'm quite happy to be getting another new song. I just hope its better than Burning Desire, which is arguably her weakest officially released song IMHO.

Question of taste. I really love Burning Desire,.

Well, if it's itunes exclusive, this ensures that more people will buy the album on Itunes or ATLEAST a lot of people will buy "This Is Happiness". 

Well, at least we all can access Burning Desire and This is Happiness via itunes, and are not bound to get a preorderversion-or-never-have-the-song (legally). Still, I would have prefered it to be (at least) on the limited physical album versions.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Why does anybody want re=worked versions of old songs.... Like please only new! All new!

I think the song will be like in the same type of theme as lucky ones.

Do you mean an ethereal song like LO and Bel Air?

That would be so cool, no one but Lana does those and they are so interesting