Sign in to follow this  
Sucker

iTunes Bonus Track: "Is This Happiness" (!!)

Probably not going to be, hence the iTunes Bonus? Maybe something else, though... some artists release different tracks at different stores.

I don't think she recorded so many different bonus songs ;D

I guess if it's a LIMITED version, there still could be the hope that it's on it. The only other option I see is West Coast (Radio Mix), cause ... yeah, I don't think she recorded 2 or 3 songs just for exclusive versions of the album.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Based on record sales, i'd say no. 

There wouldn't be music stores if nobody bought them.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Guest Dot

Oh cool another non-physical track :creep:

Still glad we are getting some extra song... :agree:

This is happiness... I wonder what the subject matter is though? Maybe a song about finally getting a daddy? 

New songs are exciting, but extra ones (that were probably last minute album additions to make the album less dark) are even more awesome, but apparently not everyone here likes a surprise. This is exciting!

:slay:

p.s. I wonder how many other "late" additions will appear in other store-exclusive editions.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

I feel like this song is about herself
I mean, she said that she doesn't have a lot of friends, that she sort of keeps to herself, even though she's famous, and that the album will be autobiographical.
Maybe throughout the song, she's asking herself if she's actually happy with her life
And maybe at the end of the song, she pull's a Beyonce and answers the question

Pretty Hurts:
"Are you happy with yourself? Yes"

And for everyone who is very upset they won't get this song in the physical copy- you can order it on Fnac and get it should shipped to America and the price is STILL LESS than on Lana's site for me it was 58,45€ ( about $80) http://musique.fnac.com/a7254636/Lana-Del-Rey-Ultraviolence-Coffret-Super-Deluxe-2-CD-2-LP-Livret-et-photos-CD-album

And for everyone who is very upset they won't get this song in the physical copy- you can order it on Fnac and get it should shipped to America and the price is STILL LESS than on Lana's site for me it was 58,45€ ( about $80) http://musique.fnac.com/a7254636/Lana-Del-Rey-Ultraviolence-Coffret-Super-Deluxe-2-CD-2-LP-Livret-et-photos-CD-album

So the Fnac box set has it? Do you also know what is different about the Fnac Special Edition?

So the box set has it? Do you also know what is different about the Fnac Special Edition?

it's had the most descriptive description of the box " Super deluxe limited edition, with a 2CD set, 2 Vinyls picture disc 1 download card of the album, 1 booklet 16 pages, 4 exclusive photos and a piece of merchandising." And they confirmed on twitter that if you order with them you get an extra title

it's had the most descriptive description of the box " Super deluxe limited edition, with a 2CD set, 2 Vinyls picture disc 1 download card of the album, 1 booklet 16 pages, 4 exclusive photos and a piece of merchandising." And they confirmed on twitter that if you order with them you get an extra title

What if the bonus song is not on the physical CD, just part of the digital download you get?