Blue jeans/ Carmen picture disc

TZk1z.png

tumblr_meddqtNPJz1rkii84o1_500.jpg

vinyl

and how much should I pay for National Anthem picture disc

Blue jeans/ Carmen picture disc

The Carmen picture disc doesn't exist.

Blue Jeans and National Anthem: ca. $14/£9

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Namira, you should do one of these for physical collections--CDs and vinyls, you know.

I was thinking that but i think we should suggest it to people with seemingly complete collections in the Your Lana Collection thread, they'll know what they're talking about more (and know what's fake). As a mod you have the power to bully them!

Anyone up for a challenge? :creepna:

Carmen is the b-side on the Blue Jeans 7" picture disc.

I thought cola meant a single Carmen picture disc.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Haa, i just think it would be great if you had organ music playing in the background (you know, like certain gas stations).

I remember one Halloween I passed out candy while my mom played Toccata and Fugue in D Minor on her organ. Good times.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I thought cola meant a single Carmen picture disc.

No I meant the Blue Jeans/ Carmen Disc thank you guys so much !!! I can't decide what to get

& my collection is pretty much nothing

Born To Die- CD

Paradise- CD

Born To Die The Paradise Edition Box Set

TZk1z.png

is it worth it to get the picture discs or is the BTD vinyl pretty much the same?

TZk1z.png

My dad has a very old record/vinyl (or wtf it's called) player along with a hard rock collection. It's from the 80's I think... I don't know if I'm allowed to touch it (the man values the thing, it's like the essence of his youth is still in it xD), but my Lana vinyls should work on it, or is it too outdated..?

You should be able to play new records on it, though you won't be able to rip it to a computer. Ask your dad if you can listen to his 80s rock albums -- you'll make his day :D -- and then slip Lana in there at some point! :excited:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I need to get a record player back in my life for the sole purpose of playing this dollar bin “Cleopatra” record that i have that is amazing. I almost wore it out in high school. I have no idea what it is, there’s no information on it other than the fact that it’s called Cleopatra, and it’s got the song titles. It’s not the Alex North score for the Cleopatra movie with Liz Taylor. I’ve looked so much for any information on it and i’ve come up with nothing at all. It’s just some forgotten no-name record from decades ago. But the music is so fucking good. The cover is predominantly orange, if you so happen to ever see it, HOLLA @ MO.

A tracklisting, a description of the music, and a picture of the cover might help.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

You should be able to play new records on it, though you won't be able to rip it to a computer. Ask your dad if you can listen to his 80s rock albums -- you'll make his day :D -- and then slip Lana in there at some point! :excited:

Ya my dad had an old record player too from the 80s my lana blue velvet vinyl worked fine on it :D

TZk1z.png

HMV WEBSITE:

5ddaed8cf7804efb98c573c.png

ugh why doesn't HMV Canada have any of that stuff :giveup:

Is anyone also still waiting on the BTD:PE vinyl??? It shipped on the 9th of Nov but i dont have it yet!!!!

I didn't order it but a local record store said they were getting it soon :3 shipping these days sucks wow

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Got my first Lana Del Rey vinyl in the mail today. FALSE ADVERTISING. I expected Video Games, but it's the Record Store Day Born to Die/Blue Jeans remix edition. I knew finding a cheap Video Games single was too good to be true :oprah:

It's still pretty :creep: