Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

^Were you expecting the VG pic disc?

Well the VG disc with the picture sleeve. That's how it was advertised, but in the end Video Games wasn't involved at all.

I know I'm a flop fan but I've only got the blue velvet pic disk and that's it. But I've been focusing on Vanessa Paradis vinyls and have only recently began collecting them but now I've got a bit more money + Christmas is coming soon I might start collecting more because there's a lot of vinyls + CDs that I'm drooling for. I definatly need a music binge, particually Lana :excited:

But it's definatly worth collecting vinyl, I mean I know my 'vinyl' player is a bit dodgy and kinda made lines and dents in Blue Velvet but it's so satisfying to play them :legend:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I know my 'vinyl' player is a bit dodgy and kinda made lines and dents in Blue Velvet but it's so satisfying to play them :legend:

:O Oh my god, no! You shouldn't keep playing it then. You probably need to replace the stylus. You're going to really damage it if you keep playing it like that, to the point where you won't have anything left to play! Get a new stylus or record player, your player should not be making DENTS in the record! DENTS??? Is it widening the grooves? Can you tell?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

:O Oh my god, no! You shouldn't keep playing it then. You probably need to replace the stylus. You're going to really damage it if you keep playing it like that, to the point where you won't have anything left to play! Get a new stylus or record player, your player should not be making DENTS in the record! DENTS??? Is it widening the grooves? Can you tell?

Woah, you clearly feel very strongly about this! It's probably because it's a pic disk, therefore it's a lot thicker but yeah there's definatly something wrong with that record player, some strange noises come out of it :eek:

I think my parents are buying a new one anyway so I'll be sure to resist playing anything within that time.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Fuck my life. Universal sent me a mail telling me they shipped the thing yesterday. I ordered it ages ago, what gives? :grr:

Oh well. At least it's not sent to someone non worthy of queen Lana. I can finally sleep at night.

1olt2g.jpg

Fuck my life. Universal sent me a mail telling me they shipped the thing yesterday. I ordered it ages ago, what gives? :grr:

Oh well. At least it's not sent to someone non worthy of queen Lana. I can finally sleep at night.

Did you order it after it was released? I think part of the orders are being shipped now, I remember reading something like that.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.