Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

On 7/29/2023 at 4:53 PM, Olympia said:

This new overview by Tylor makes it really easier to keep an overview over collections 🥰 also started to work on taking pics of my own collection. I also keep on adding the photos to Instagram @ldrmuseum - if you are also posting your LDR collection there, let's connect. 

This is my collection without clothing and without the unofficial items:

Merch

Collage-20230729-173103.jpg

Single CDs and CD boxes

Collage-20230729-162750.jpg

CD albums and cassettes
Collage-20230729-162832.jpg

My tiny magazine collection 
Collage-20230729-164204.jpg

Prints & book
Collage-20230729-164247.jpg

Signed prints
Collage-20230729-164321.jpg

7"
Collage-20230729-164529.jpg

Paradise box and picture 7"
Collage-20230729-164557.jpg

Singles box and 3 black 7"
Collage-20230729-164628.jpg

12" (and other vinyls) (the UO Version of UV is the preorder, never got the first pressing; also preordered the new coke bottle clear Lust for Life, hoping it will differ from my cloudy EU version) 

IMG-20230729-180623.png

The collection of dreams :flutter:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

38 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I want to see @Elle's updated collection :flutter::flutter::flutter:. Who agrees?!

:giggle: I probably am due for another update since my last update was in 2020! I’m still waiting for a few items to ship out such as the Candy Necklace 7in (which was gifted to me by a very kind member here) so maybe towards the end of the year I’ll do one. I remember it actually took me a few days to do my last update with hauling everything out of its shrine to photograph and typing everything up which is why I don’t update very often, but I definitely need to do so!! Stay tuned in a couple of months, maybe around November.. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 minutes ago, Elle said:

:giggle: I probably am due for another update since my last update was in 2020! I’m still waiting for a few items to ship out such as the Candy Necklace 7in (which was gifted to me by a very kind member here) so maybe towards the end of the year I’ll do one. I remember it actually took me a few days to do my last update with hauling everything out of its shrine to photograph and typing everything up which is why I don’t update very often, but I definitely need to do so!! Stay tuned in a couple of months, maybe around November.. x

2 questions, sorry if they're personal

how the fuck do you get so much money

how much debt are you in 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

20 minutes ago, Elle said:

Ooooh I'm looking forward to it! I like to use your collection photos as a point of reference on things I'm missing, especially for magazines :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Tana Mongeau said:

how much debt are you in 

I'm pretty sure she's been collecting Lana since the very beginning of her career... it's actually not all that much if you buy everything when it comes out and it's spread out over 12 years

1 hour ago, Tana Mongeau said:

how much debt are you in 

1. As RR said above, I have been collecting since the very beginning and most of my items I bought at face value directly from the retailer! I'm also quite good at sniffing out a good deal when I need to buy something from resale. The current worth of the items in my collection is much more than what I paid for them. I also always stay booked and busy with multiple jobs so I can buy Lana things!

2. A lot lmao xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The collection of dreams :flutter:

Except the heart shaped vinyl (and Lust for Life Cassette), which is really missing 💔😅 But besides I am happy and feel like it's kind of complete to me, don't feel like I need many more.

Still looking for a good way to take photos of the items. I had an idea of photos looking like taken in a museum, but they didn't turn out as I wanted so I postponed this project until I find a better way. 

It was expensive watch it 

btd deluxe 2xlp gatefold vinyl

paradise black vinyl

ultraviolence deluxe black vinyl

ultraviolence urban outfitters exclusive repress vinyl (ordered)

honeymoon standard cover red vinyl

lust for life coke bottle clear urban outfitters exclusive vinyl

nfr urban outfitters exclusive hot pink vinyl

chemtrails standard cover gray vinyl

chemtrails rsd wolf artwork cobalt blue vinyl

chemtrails alt artwork target exclusive red vinyl

blue banisters standard artwork cum variant vinyl

ocean blvd indie exclusive green, target red, amazon pink, webstore white AND boob vinyl

lizzy grant aka cream colored vinyl (bootleg)

violet bent backwards urban outfitters exclusive blue vinyl

violet bent backwards hard copy book (audio book too idk if that counts)

nfr tour notebook (orange floral)

nfr tour tote vip bag (wrinkled and stained tho *cries*)

lfl smiling lana enamel pin (with the flowers in her hair v cute)

nfr tour poster

tropico poster

gold brass pill container

2 nfr shirts (tour and hot topic black n white)

ultraviolence tshirt i cropped (just white shirt with album cover on it)

endless summer tour shirt in blue (may be fake unsure tho)

paradise urban outfitters shirt

red ferrari jacket (thrifted hehe)

aaaand last but not least the rolling stone magazine with elton john and lana (shoplifted)

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

I'm mainly a vinyl collector. Idk if I've already posted in here. But as of now:

Born to Die : Deluxe CD, Red Vinyl

Ultraviolence : Target CD, UO Blue/Violet Vinyl, UK Deluxe Vinyl

Honeymoon : CD

Lust For Life : CD, Coke Bottle Vinyl

NFR! : CD, Lime Vinyl, Blue Vinyl

Violet : Cream Vinyl, Blue Vinyl

Chemtrails : CD w/ Signed Art Card, Translucent + Grey + OG Beige + Beige/White + Yellow w/ OBI + Green + Target Red + Neil Picture Disc + Spotify Picture Disc Vinyl, Beachside Tape  :toofunny:

Blue Banisters : Translucent White Vinyl, Yellow Vinyl, Target Red Vinyl 

Ocean Blvd : Target CD, Black + White + Green + Target Red + Titty + Picture Disc Vinyl, Pink + Green + Clear Pink Tapes

Other stuff: LDR Lighter, Discography Jacket, Signed LFL Poster, 'Violet' Hardcover Book 

I'm not a completionist by any means,  I don't like the UO NFR vinyl, the Blue Chemtrails, or the Amazon Purple Ocean Blvd, so my collection's a bit of a mess. I need Paradise on vinyl but I've been waiting for a color variant. And a Red Honeymoon Vinyl is my #1 ISO right now, so hopefully it's being reissued in September! 

11 hours ago, Olympia said:

Except the heart shaped vinyl (and Lust for Life Cassette), which is really missing 💔😅 But besides I am happy and feel like it's kind of complete to me, don't feel like I need many more.

Still looking for a good way to take photos of the items. I had an idea of photos looking like taken in a museum, but they didn't turn out as I wanted so I postponed this project until I find a better way. 

I’m missing so much, though I’m very happy with my collection considering I only started properly last year.. I had been just getting CDs and bypassing vinyl as I didn’t have (and still don’t lol) a record player.. but I view them like little pieces of art now!

Im planning on displaying all my vinyls and lithos and posters up my stairwell.. not sure about my CDs and cassettes though.. 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

59 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’m missing so much, though I’m very happy with my collection considering I only started properly last year.. I had been just getting CDs and bypassing vinyl as I didn’t have (and still don’t lol) a record player.. but I view them like little pieces of art now!

Im planning on displaying all my vinyls and lithos and posters up my stairwell.. not sure about my CDs and cassettes though.. 

Yes, absolutely, Vinyls are artworks. I started collecting in 2020,very shortly before the prices went up like crazy. And bought most of the rareties from another Fan selling his collection. Paid 1000 for about 25 items, but back then it was already worth like 2500 or 3000 EUR even. Some of the items I already had, so I sold the doubles for the avarage price on discogs. I the end, I had paid 150 EUR for some of her most rare vinyls like National Anthem, blue Born to Die and others. Lucky find. 

It was expensive watch it 

I kind of want to start an Instagram to showcase my Lana collection, but I feel like my pictures would be so boring. :icant:

I have no idea how some people find inspiration to make such beautiful arrangements of their collections. I'd just be like, here's a picture of my vinyl on the floor.

I basically have a complete collection (and then some). For vinyl I just don't have the standard BTD with blue text, standard UV, and red Honeymoon (I have two standard black - one still sealed and one signed at Rough Trade, and the UO red, so standard cover w/ red vinyl seems pointless to buy). I also don't have the limited reimagined art print covers, which I have no intention of ever buying (lol $2k, no thanks), or Don't Call Me Angel (maybe I'll get this if I'm bored)

ZzI8piq.png

And yes this means I gave in and finally bought the Love/LFL heart-shaped vinyl. I paid a lot but I don't regret it. I can finally sleep in peace. :sluttybunny: