lanasgirl

Lana Del Rey gets interviewed by a fan at The Shrine in Los Angeles, May 30

i literally stopped before he started talking about how he was gonna kill himself (heard that so many times in this fandom it makes me wanna kill myself) i couldn't suffer through that awkward mess a second time

what a mess :rip:

and the intro i cANT  :magikarp:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

i literally stopped before he started talking about how he was gonna kill himself (heard that so many times in this fandom it makes me wanna kill myself) i couldn't suffer through that awkward mess a second time

what a mess :rip:

Uhh... sorry someone's hardship makes you feel so annoyed?

ok the beginning was pretty cringy but oh my, lana is such a sweet person! awwww

she seemed so normal in this video, idk what it was but it just seemed really normal and natural

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Uhh... sorry someone's hardship makes you feel so annoyed?

Where did you even pick up annoyed from  :facepalm:

Said it was awkward, which it was

You don't offload stuff like that randomly on people who don't know you regardless of if they're a celebrity 

Was rly awkward and you could tell by the way she pushed past that bit that she was too

:bye2:

Where did you even pick up annoyed from :facepalm:

Said it was awkward, which it was

You don't offload stuff like that randomly on people who don't know you regardless of if they're a celebrity

Was rly awkward and you could tell by the way she pushed past that bit that she was too

:bye2:

I agree, it's a mess (the beginning and end things were so, so awkward).

She is absolutely gorgeous inside and out, though, I never realized :)

Him talking made me cringe so much xd Lana's music also helped me through a terrible period in my life ( had to be gome-schooled due to problems at school, no friends, depressed, etc) but in no way I'd do something so awkward as this video. Lana is amazing and such a wonderful person. I feel blessed for having met her :giveup:

I bet he's a little monster 

Had the same thought xd

EotAQlJ.jpg

Ok this is gonna sound horrible, but I don't think the dude was ever really suicidal. I mean I think we all know even Lana tries to make her past "troubles" seem more dramatic than they probably were. He's definetly lying when he said that he used to get high and drink everynight, he's basically just taking the rough outline of the stories we've heard from Lana's teenage years and altering them slightly. I dunno, he just doesn't seem like the sorta guy that would even touch drugs. I'm not annoyed or anything, when I was around ten I tried to convince my parents I had scitzophrenia so that they would get me psychiatric help (I'm really not sure why I wanted that, lol) but if you ask me all that talk about depresion was complete horse crap. People find out about Lana cause she's cool right now and all, and think they have to make up some bleak demented childhood they never had to bring some meaning to the songs for themselves. I think even Lana knew he was lying.

Also it was so fucking stupid how he just dropped that into conversation with a girl he doesn't even know. You could see in her face Lana just wanted to walk away from the conversation as soon as possible.

I bet he's a little monster

:agree2:

It is really awkward... but tbh, I would be too starstruck to even know what's going on if I met her. Props to him for being able to mutter out at least a semi-intelligent question  :oprah3:

I was shocked to find out he's big & black tho. From the other vids he sounded like a cute white twink  :lolliney:

Ok this is gonna sound horrible, but I don't think the dude was ever really suicidal. I mean I think we all know even Lana tries to make her past "troubles" seem more dramatic than they probably were.

He's definetly lying when he said that he used to get high and drink everynight, he's basically just taking the rough outline of the stories we've heard from Lana's teenage years and altering them slightly.  

People find out about Lana cause she's cool right now and all, and think they have to make up some bleak demented childhood they never had to bring some meaning to the songs for themselves. I think even Lana knew he was lying.

Also it was so fucking stupid how he just dropped that into conversation with a girl he doesn't even know. You could see in her face Lana just wanted to walk away from the conversation as soon as possible.

Every point in that reply was perfect omg

Literally feel like so many people in the ~fandom~ need to make up these awful childhoods and teenage years where all this made up shit happened to them to try and seem cool and edgy. Just like so many people go along with the 'Oh I want a daddy' thing...... purely because Lana does it

It's so irritating

I've seen so many statuses about posts on here about how people get so high and so drunk every night and it's just like ~~~~~(you so obviously don't pls stop)~~~~~ and even if you did why the need to post about it everyday 

like i'm sorry if you had real issues you wouldn't internet whore them out for some attention lbh

"I'll put you on the list."

FUCK THAT DUDE! omfg I wish I could just go up to her and be all like "I wanted to kill myself and you saved me." and get in free... If only life was that simple... Seriously, though, and I know I'll get hate for this (then again, remember, I was suicidal at one point, too), don't push your hardships and your past on someone just to make them feel bad for you, that's called an attention whore... I mean, come on.

"I was poor at one time." But you're not now.

"My dad died when I was little." But what can she do about that? Nothing.

I know people have hardships, but seriously, keep them in the past and don't try to push your PRIVATE past on people like that...

#SorryNotSorry... #ShadySunday... 

I don't need anyone telling me this was mean or whatever because I know it is and I'm saying it, anyway. It's just the truth and someone must say it.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg