TIARNZUS

"Ultraviolence" to premier tomorrow on BBC Radio 1 with Zane Lowe!

I am disgusted with some of the 'fans' on here. That they feel so superior for loving every single piece of music Lana creates, they sycophantically accpet everything as perfection and abusively dismiss others criticism like trolls. It must be age or intellectual under development.

My opinion on Lanas latest is that so far I am underwhelmed and nothing is matching BTD era. I am a Lana fan, not a Lizzy Grant fan. The styles are very different. This does not make me a hanger on or less of a fan. BTd is my favourite album of the last decade. Perfection. I am withholding judgement until the album is out in full as sometimes music is better as a whole, not heard as 1 track. Fingers crossed.

As for those who don't like it when people have a different opinion; grow up and get over it.

I hope this isn't directed towards me as well? I only referred to other user as a troll because of the language being used. People can like or dislike Lana's new stuff. I don't care.  :pft:

Has anyone downloaded it from itunes? im having the same problem as a lot of people here.

A lot of people "downloaded" it...  :creepna:   

On twitter I saw some guys posting screenshots of them downloading it from Itunes, but I suppose that they bought it apart from the album 

I hope this isn't directed towards me as well? I only referred to other user as a troll because of the language being used. People can like or dislike Lana's new stuff. I don't care. :pft:

No, wasnt aimed at you. It's aimed at those who think it's normal and ok to abuse people on here. Those people are so brave behind the anonymity of the internet. Poor souls.

It's everything I could have asked for and more. The chorus especially is so sensual and strong... It's perfect. Dan Auerbach knew what he was doing.

Don't go to store. Look in your music and view the full album. Then hit the download cloud next to UV

There's no damn cloud next to Ultraviolence or West Coast! They both have "$1.29" next to them  :(

Bm2AvMo.gif

There's no damn cloud next to Ultraviolence or West Coast! They both have "$1.29" next to them :(

Yes. Hit 1.29. iTunes doesn't charge you for pre orders until it's released and downloaded. So you haven't paid for the UV cd until it comes out in full on the 17th.

Doesn't make a difference in the end

party.gif?w=1100

Yes. Hit 1.29. iTunes doesn't charge you for pre orders until it's released and downloaded. So you haven't paid for the UV cd until it comes out in full on the 17th.

Doesn't make a difference in the end

Oooh  :flutter:  Thanks, dsvelca  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

Bm2AvMo.gif

boring, not single-worthy, i don't think anyone could relate to lyrics like 'jim hit me so i love him'

I don't think she means it literally (am I saying something obvious? probably lol). I mean it just sounds like being with him was a growing experience for her altho his ways were ~~~ultraviolent~~~

I'm not sure about the song, I love the sound of it, I only understand half of what she's saying - I see there's a lot of guessing going on in the lyrics thread :creep: . I really like the spoken part, she sounds so sweet and idk vulnerable. Probably gonna grow on me, the borrowed 'he hit me and it felt like a kiss' is a bit ehh...

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Guest Dot

I am disgusted with some of the 'fans' on here. That they feel so superior for loving every single piece of music Lana creates, they sycophantically accpet everything as perfection and abusively dismiss others criticism like trolls. It must be age or intellectual under development.

My opinion on Lanas latest is that so far I am underwhelmed and nothing is matching BTD era. I am a Lana fan, not a Lizzy Grant fan. The styles are very different. This does not make me a hanger on or less of a fan. BTd is my favourite album of the last decade. Perfection. I am withholding judgement until the album is out in full as sometimes music is better as a whole, not heard as 1 track. Fingers crossed.

As for those who don't like it when people have a different opinion; grow up and get over it.

I hate the way some of the people here (especially newer members, sorry not sorry) deal with other people's opinions. People have been criticizing stuff on here all the time and people were okay with it to some degree, but now all of a sudden you have to like everything Lana shits out? No, thx. I'd rather be considered as a "flop fan" than having to pretened that I like something I don't.

I also agree with your second point about being a Lana and not a Lizzy fan! The music that got me into Elizabeth Grant was not Lizzy Grant, or May Jailer but Lana Del Rey and her style during the BTD-era, especially. So far, I enjoy most of the stuff from UV we've heard, except West Coast due to it's production flaws.

I've enjoyed all the songs so far, I even enjoy the vocals/mixing or whatever, it's a really cool retro vibe! HOWEVER I in no way want people to think that I think I'm in anyway better than them because I like all the UV songs so far because I do not! Honestly, each to their own! I wish everyone could be a little more civil though!

Please don't interpret this is preachy or anything, I'm not good at getting my tone across correctly in english :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg