Sign in to follow this  
stadiumarcadium

If you could choose ONE unreleased song for Lana to release, which would it be?

I'd have to go with Baby Blue Love, taking into consideration that it would be rerecorded. I think if she recorded the song in higher quality matched with a better production, it would be the best thing on earth. If the matter was to not have the song be changed as much before the release, I would have chosen Velvet Crowbar, because I adore that song as well :grinds:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Prom Song (Gone Wrong) without a doubt haha, one of my favourites and i'd love to see it released   :glasses:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

PUT YOUR LIPS TOGETHER

For a millisecond I thought she'd incorporate it into FMWUTTT :sadcore:

I SECOND THIS POST. It seriously could've been so perfect on Ultraviolence.

But since you already said that, I'll go with... Us Against the World. The soaring chorus. The sultry verses. The DRUMS throughout and that GUITAR during the PRECHORUS. And that horn sound at the very start that plays during the chorus as well?? Idk what it is but god I love it.

14417469274.gif

I'd go with Pretty Baby (from Sirens), primarily to see how well she could sing it and whether she would sing it the same way. She's got a bunch of songs that I like just as much (i.e., that I would consider top tier), so it's the curiousity factor driving the choice, not the idea that it would be appropriate for a single. If the idea behind the topic is which would you choose and it *had* to be a single, I'd go with Serial Killer (because I think the song can be interpreted as about herself relative to her romantic entanglements).