Sign in to follow this  
Sebastian

Is This Happiness or Flipside - your favorite bonus track?

121 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite bonus track?

• Is This Happiness
    • Flipside

ITH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>flipside

ITH and PWYC are the best songs EVER

!!!!!!!!! Someone who shares my opinion! Omg this never happens you are awesome.

Is This Happiness is in my top 10 favorite Lana songs ever so. Flipside is great but ITH really just blew me away.

14417469274.gif

I really don't understand why there has to be an almost 2 minutes long instrumental part in Flipside, but regardless, it's still an exceptionally awesome track so I voted for that.

Is this happiness is also really great but I get a little embarrassed if I listen to that in public, not like with other songs off UV :toofunny:

I really don't understand why there has to be an almost 2 minutes long instrumental part in Flipside, but regardless, it's still an exceptionally awesome track so I voted for that.

Is this happiness is also really great but I get a little embarrassed if I listen to that in public, not like with other songs off UV :toofunny:

just curious but, how come? It's so beautiful  :hdu:  :defeated:  And there's no Pepsi Cola Pussies and such :toofunny:

just curious but, how come? It's so beautiful  :hdu:  :defeated:  And there's no Pepsi Cola Pussies and such :toofunny:

The chorus just sounds so vulnerable and fragile...it would make me uncomfortable to share that moment with random ppl who don't get it, but they hear me otherwise listening to it.

Nah, lines like: bad bitch on the side and fucked my way up to the top don't bother me. It's actually kinda cool :smile2: