ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

I always thought Lana was a little out if Barrie's league. The new guy is pretty good looking but he probably isn't a great singer. Barrie's music is awesome. Is that song "I see her smiling" an original from him? Will it be on his album?

Yes it is an original which from the lyrics it must be about Lana. (I see us in headlines wasted away, me and then you). Unfortunately it's not included in the album.

www.insidemyintrovertmind.blogspot.gr

They recorded Black Beauty, the original version at Church Studios in London, Barrie was there, it was the beginning of July 2013 :)

Wasn't the BB demo uploaded to Ricks directory in June?

VyIsfwC.jpg

They recorded Black Beauty, the original version at Church Studios in London, Barrie was there, it was the beginning of July 2013 :)

Wasn't it recorded in Santa Monica? That's what the booklet says at least. I'm assuming the vocals were recorded with Rick in Santa Monica and then Paul Epworth did his thing at Church Studios.

why did the break up? will now lana release an electra heart kind of album?  :awk:

let's hope she won't

Isn't that what Ultraviolence is?

or should i say, Black Beauty?

Edited by W7edwin