Sign in to follow this  
Linethic

Lana Del Rey Speaks About Next Record, "Music to Watch Boys To"

I'm not going to read too much into this, but I do hope that she'll release an EP like she did with Born to Die within the next few months or so. Plus, do y'all really think her record label will let her release a full length album so soon after Ultraviolence?

Bm2AvMo.gif

She might just mean a song! Not necessarily a whole album guys. Like Music To Watch Boys To, could just be one song that she's working on.

She might just mean a song! Not necessarily a whole album guys. Like Music To Watch Boys To, could just be one song that she's working on.

Can definitely imagine this as the sort of thing she mentions once in an interview and never comes to fruition.

Like when she talked about starting and ending her next record with stacked accapellas or whatever it was, it's a shame that never happened really :pft:

What kind of perfect title. Sexy slutty bops, thats what her voice was made for.

tumblr_n7uw8soCJ11rdpjfqo1_500.gif

I would be here for yearly album releases. I dont think Ultraviolence will have much longetivity without any successful singles to come.

LOL Yeah... But even if she sings about boys, I relate to her lyrics a lot, emotionally and spiritually (and sonically).

I guess you can't limit feelings to gender. It's the same with The Smiths & Morrissey.

Plus, I'll love her forever for the Summertime Sadness exquisite video.

:)

haha seriously...i love lana but sometimes she's too hetero for me :bye2:

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg