'Cuz I don't have to fucking explain it
"

The newer nation = the children of the Age of Aquarius

Brooklyn Baby = "Heaven is my baby"

ISIS Violence https://realitysandwich.com/139810/isis_aquarian_father_yod/

The
next generation is not necessarily the younger generation, the next generation
is US, all of us, who are committing to this program, this evolutionary
program, where you don't see race, creed, nationality or age....

We
are birthing our own Godhood's. Every day we have to spend time developing our
own divinity. I had this conversation with a friend and she goes, "how do you
know? It's like a small voice" I said "exactly, why is it small? And why is it
there? And why don't you birth it, that's your Godhood."

Why is that important
voice so small?

Well, birth it and make
it your whole being.  So now every day I say to her, "Have you spent time
with your divinity today? Have you hugged your Godhead within you to nurture it
and bring it forth?" She said to me "That small voice is kinda growing up real
fast I can feel it", and once that starts developing it does take over,
you do start noticing a crossover, a change, a conscience.

I
am starting to have this gradual new insight of just what does it mean to birth
your own Godhood.

To
evolve from man to a spiritual being as our next evolution it means not taking
the old programs with us, they will not fit anyhow. It might also mean giving
up all concepts of this evolutionary way of thinking and doing, meaning to form
your own direct link or thread to the Source with no middle man.

This
would eliminate the need for gurus, masters, teachers anyone riding herd,
however well intended it is, for everything they got and gave or left us is
from the same source that we can connect with directly (spiritual maturity
time). Its about giving up all ego or personality claims about who you think
you are, and merging the heart with the mind for a balance of love and wisdom.
It's about relating to soul over ego or personalities. This will be the
crossover work now and this age is 2,000 years long and we are just in the beginning
of it. We are like pioneers or something and in a very few short years to the
next generation will see us as very simple in it all. Kind of like before
electricity was discovered and used by all.

Your sweet voice

"I'm talking 'bout my generation

Talking 'bout that newer nation

And if you don't like it

You can beat it, beat it, baby

You never liked the way I said it

If you don't get it, then forget it

'Cuz I don't have to fucking explain it"

The newer nation = the children of the Age of Aquarius

Brooklyn Baby = "Heaven is my baby"

ISIS Violence https://realitysandwich.com/139810/isis_aquarian_father_yod/

Your sweet voice

This is so great!! Thank you for sharing :)

I hate to admit it but I've never truly listened to that song before. I mean, I've heard it but I've never actively listened to what she was singing about. It totally fits in with the concept Yod was all about and what Isis is talking about in that interview!!

Amazing find @@DeadAgainst  :kiss:

Aquarian http://www.psyche.com/psyche/tarot/trumps/star.html

0E5MxOp.jpg

The Star is both a symbol of Aquarius and a representation of that sign's developmental challenge for the next two thousand years of Humanity. The age of Pisces was the age of perfected man (Qof = 100, the age of perfection in men); we now enter the two millenia of Aquarius, under the sign of perfected womanhood ...

The Star is a symbol of the Aquarian transfiguration of femininity, where womanhood is liberated and perfected. Suares emphasizes that the key to human evolution is in the development and transformation of the feminine in the psyches of both sexes. This transformation has an effect on personal, interpersonal and societal relationships and is based on dissolving the obsolete structures that hinder human equality and development.

Don't know if this is still relevant, but that place in the SS video looks like a graveyard to me. See the Jesus statue and if you pause the video during the second verse there's a quick image of a hand dropping a rose on a grave or something along those lines...

ZmJh1LG.jpg

:) wow guess i was born under the right sign *aquarius pride... 

i think her music is autobiographic (about her sect experience) but the visuals are about this.. your thery is solid .. because maybe she yerns to be a part of the source family she wants to find her people after all?... and these people seem  like what she was haoping to find in her own life and maybe.. she respects them and is just paying homage whilst telling her own story

maybe isis imperticular she identifies with i could see it..

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

maybe isis imperticular she identifies with i could see it...

Isis' nickname is the Dragon Lady... 

"I became like (JIm's) bull-dog. Every group has one, and I very quickly earned the name Dragon Lady. I loved the name, I always resonated to it and I loved it and I still love it. I still love being the dragon lady."

"I'm a dragon, you're a whore..."

:godlaugh:

Lana is a big fan of dualities and I have a feeling (if this entire theory were true) that half the (Source inspired) lyrics are from Lana's perspective as if she were in the roles of both Robin AND Isis, as the wife and the other woman.

im very happy you discovered this "missing link" in lanas work it fits too well to not be intentional ive often thought alot of her music was based on a darker/spiritualy bizzare sort of life but could never tie it to events now i feel like im on the right path i would love to watch this thread grow and to hear what isis thinks.! patience.....patience and i think your right that she would relate to both at once 

i also just learned that the kind of speed the soucre would take was titled "Black Beauties!"

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

New age philosophy is for people who want to feel spiritual through changing superficial aspects of their lives or acquiring "hidden" knowledge, while losing contact with reality. I'm not a skeptic of the supernatural, just a person who is very aware of how damaging these cults can be. Reading esoteric books and such on your own is good but being surrounded with like-minded people is dangerous.

Nice theory but I feel like some people here are overinterpretating a bit because they want things to be like they imagine. There are things you could see as references, but I highly doubt that Lana did a record about this Family. Like the tree thibg ... this are not some super-rare trees or any kind of unique arrangement. Its some kind of common tree. Or the stretched out arms ... I think you really start to see the things you want to see at this point.

Btw I don't want to interfere with anyone's spiritual believs, but let's not forget that in the end it was a group of almost only white, heterosexual people from the middle/upperclass who idolized a man who left his family and surrounded himself with young women.

And as far as you can tell from her statements, Lanas cult-experiences, with whatever sect/cult, wasnt a positive one.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

@@Electric Body While I don't think Lana intentionally stretches out her arms to looks like that particular photo or anything, it is something to note. I think there are too many connections to deny this as one of Lana's influences in many, many of her songs.

I've always thought that Lana was inspired by commune living. Whatever experience she had with a guru in New York was likely a result of her wanting to emulate this lifestyle.

I hope the UV video showcases Lana going full cult member and abused woman. It could be a brilliant exploration of 60s-70s underground culture.

Connections? I think you are reaching. Maybe one could relate the songs to the family and you can interpret them like this but thete is no connection. All "connections" in this thread are, that people started to interpret UV with the source family in their minds. You could easily interpret it as a Batman inspired album if you really intended to. You can always find connections if you want.

She mentions linen and curls. Nothing which makes you think of the SF in the first place. If you know them, you can make the connection but you could easily connection to any other sect where women wear clothes like this. Or maybe to non-cult women.

and then those nicknames .... something Lana already used in plenty of her songs.

then we have this pretty common trees which by coincidence are on a SF image.

not really "obvious connections" in my eyes. It could be that way but many of you here just WANT it to be that way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Connections? I think you are reaching. Maybe one could relate the songs to the family and you can interpret them like this but thete is no connection. All "connections" in this thread are, that people started to interpret UV with the source family in their minds. You could easily interpret it as a Batman inspired album if you really intended to. You can always find connections if you want.

She mentions linen and curls. Nothing which makes you think of the SF in the first place. If you know them, you can make the connection but you could easily connection to any other sect where women wear clothes like this. Or maybe to non-cult women.

and then those nicknames .... something Lana already used in plenty of her songs.

then we have this pretty common trees which by coincidence are on a SF image.

not really "obvious connections" in my eyes. It could be that way but many of you here just WANT it to be that way.

Ths is an interesting topic but the posts are so long and boring :(

So why are you both here then?