Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

Watch Ryn Weaver & brother Taylor perform Céline Dion & Andrea Bocelli duet "The Prayer" at a wedding:

https://theindiecept.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/watch-ryn-weaver-brother-perform-the-prayer-at-wedding/

Thank you for finding and posting this!! She did a really good job and its not easy to cove Céline. Also her brother has a really good voice too whoa

H0bDaqU.gif

i've got to say, I really do like the vocal delivery of the chorus in the live version of Pierre far more than the delivery of the studio version. It's so staccato in the regular version and far more soulful in the live. 

I'm on the fence. I think Pierre is a really good song, however I've yet to find a version of it that I like. The live acoustic was too pitchy and her voice was cracking because she was trying to overdo it, and upon first hearing the studio I love it (the guitars are a really good touch) but I hate the way she breaks up the words in the chorus to hit with the beat like OctaHate. The Coachella performance of it is probably the closest I'm going to get to what I want to hear.

Stay Low, most definitely. OctaHate comes in second, but mainly because we already have so many live performances of that one. I'm sure an acoustic rendition would slay, though.

MkWI4Ns.png