Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

Just re-watched "The Fool" and at the end you can literally see her jumping from the pasture to a rocky beach, THERE HAS TO BE A CONTINUATION RYN PLZ

That's exactly what I thought.

As this album is probably some kind of story, it would be awesome if she recorded the video for the next single and it was a continuation. Imagine The Fool era finishing and then us being able to watch to all the music videos in sequence as if they were a mini movie. :flutter:

That's exactly what I thought.

As this album is probably some kind of story, it would be awesome if she recorded the video for the next single and it was a continuation. Imagine The Fool era finishing and then us being able to watch to all the music videos in sequence as if they were a mini movie. :flutter:

omg that would be incredibleeeeee

too bad "OctaHate" won't fit in that :/

H0bDaqU.gif

where did she tell the story behind it?

and ughhh I don't want "Promises" as a single

On one of those Periscope live chats she has been doing recently.

The story behind Pierre  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

She wants Promises as next single, I think she pretty much confirmed it.  :popcorn:

wtf  :crossed:

TjmiIK4.png

Contacted the owners of the official site for 'The Bright Side' about watching/downloading it and this is the response I got:

"Thanks so much for reaching out! The movie isn't available for download or streaming at the moment, but you can like our Facebook page where any future updates about the film's release will be posted in the future!

https://www.facebook.com/thebrightsidemovie

Thanks so much for your inquiry!"

so I guess we're not getting this anytime soon again :(

H0bDaqU.gif

@@Badboy can you summarize the story behind "Pierre" here now? I guess I can't access the Periscope thing now

also apparently she said her favorite song from the album is "Runaway" and she said on Twitter that "Running Up That Hill" is the best pop song of all time. I love her even more for this.

H0bDaqU.gif

@@National Anthem She basically said that Pierre was a French guy she met on the Fourth of July, and he said he was 30 but he was really in his 40's. She described him as a tan surfer dude. She was really into him, but then he wanted to get married really quickly, so she got creeped out and left

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

@@National Anthem She basically said that Pierre was a French guy she met on the Fourth of July, and he said he was 30 but he was really in his 40's. She described him as a tan surfer dude. She was really into him, but then he wanted to get married really quickly, so she got creeped out and left

Pretty much!

But you forgot about something but that ain't important!  :flutter:

So 'The Fool' is shaping up to be one of the albums I'm the MOST excited about this year. I haven't listened to the songs form the album she only performed live without releasing them, because I just want to wait till the album is out. I can't believe we're so close to it now and It's so exciting. I think her best song is 'The Fool', it's absolutely PERFECT.

qqAZ3mU.png