Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

Also, I don't know if you guys know this but "Peach, Plum, Pear" is a cover by Joanna Newsom. 

Wow, her voice is one of the most annoying I have ever heard.

Her voice makes my ears itchy more than my professor's does.

Okay. Cool. Thank you for the clarification. 

Is anyone seeing her on this upcoming tour? I'm going to DC! 

I'm seeing her show @ U Street hall too

party.gif?w=1100

She should put out a remix EP, I'd buy that so fast

I kinda don't want to start a collection for her with like 1 official remix lol

At the same time I do enjoy remixes sometimes, I feel really glad when artists release barely none.

I don't like the idea of tons of remixes and all... sometimes it's cool when you have two or three under a single but that's it. I am still debating whether I should buy the Goddess remixes and have them on iTunes when I have no remix for Charli, Sky, Gaga or anyone in my iTunes library.

At the same time I do enjoy remixes sometimes, I feel really glad when artists release barely none.

I don't like the idea of tons of remixes and all... sometimes it's cool when you have two or three under a single but that's it. I am still debating whether I should buy the Goddess remixes and have them on iTunes when I have no remix for Charli, Sky, Gaga or anyone in my iTunes library.

I see what you're saying, I just happen to be a big fan of remixes. I only collect them for a few select artists (Gaga, Lana, Charli, Marina, Allie) but I think I might add Ryn to that list and just go ahead and get a head start on her now while it's really easy.

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm a producer myself and even I don't care much for remixes. Every once in a while I'll find one I really like though. For example, the Elk Road remix of Boom Clap, and the Cory Enemy remix of 17 (Sky). 

I'm a producer myself and even I don't care much for remixes. Every once in a while I'll find one I really like though. For example, the Elk Road remix of Boom Clap, and the Cory Enemy remix of 17 (Sky). 

The Cory Enemy remix is so good, I have to agree with you on that!

The problem with remixes that I have is that they usually mess my iTunes collection up, specially when everything is so tidy and I have the officially released and the unreleased so neatly organised.

UGH I just got so excited because I just read an article that revealed the Target exclusive bonus tracks for The Fool only to find out that it is

1. OctaHate (Cashmere Cat Remix)

2. Pierre (Siren Sessions Version)

oh well, still nice to have I guess, I'll be buying this version

H0bDaqU.gif

UGH I just got so excited because I just read an article that revealed the Target exclusive bonus tracks for The Fool only to find out that it is

OMGAH!!! It's SO nice when the albums have Target versions, I freaking love it.

Too bad I don't live in the US and sellers on eBay ask for so much money to import the CDs... In case it's possible, would you be able to help me out with this, too? Like I could pay you for the CD and shipping and etc.

OMGAH!!! It's SO nice when the albums have Target versions, I freaking love it.

Too bad I don't live in the US and sellers on eBay ask for so much money to import the CDs... In case it's possible, would you be able to help me out with this, too? Like I could pay you for the CD and shipping and etc.

Yeah that is possible! Maybe I could just pick up an extra copy or something

H0bDaqU.gif

hopefully the border is red instead of gold then

BzhmW.png