Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

she replied to me on Twitter and said she thinks "Pierre" is getting a video :oprah:

also trying to decide whether or not to just shove all the songs from TBS into the unreleased album... worried it might ruin the flow while I'm listening tho

considering some of the unreleased are more uptempo than the crappy acoustic ones so I see no reason why you can't put the live ones in there

BzhmW.png

considering some of the unreleased are more uptempo than the crappy acoustic ones so I see no reason why you can't put the live ones in there

lol I really enjoy the acoustic ones atm actually. and the bright side stuff isn't actually live, it was recorded for the film's soundtrack. they just sound really quiet because of me ripping it from the video.

H0bDaqU.gif

I put all the songs from the soundtrack inside my unreleased album, I think it goes much better than having a separate album for the movie songs.

And I LOVE "The Architect" so much.

I'm really starting to like Ryn, it took me a while for some reason, I have only heard Octahate and Fool what should I listen to next?

My least favorite of all the available tracks is probably Stay Low, but it's still pretty good.

the studio of Pierre is gonna snatch all of us clean bald

BzhmW.png

My least favorite of all the available tracks is probably Stay Low, but it's still pretty good.

the studio of Pierre is gonna snatch all of us clean bald

I am so hyped for this track, and I haven't even listened to the live recording

H0bDaqU.gif

I am so hyped for this track, and I haven't even listened to the live recording

This is/was the song I am looking forward to hearing the most and when I listened to the live recording... :defeated: It just made me want it more. I'd tell you to listen to it only once just so you'll know how it is!

This is/was the song I am looking forward to hearing the most and when I listened to the live recording... :defeated: It just made me want it more. I'd tell you to listen to it only once just so you'll know how it is!

ooh just describe it for me!!

H0bDaqU.gif

ooh just describe it for me!!

I tried typing so much stuff sometimes but I ended up deleting everything I wrote because I find it so hard to describe it. Seriously, listen to it just once! But don't listen to it more so the surprise won't get ruined...