Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

@@comeintomybedroom I'm so confused about the Fool vinyl because the tracklist is missing OctaHate, New Constellations, and Sail On. So I'm not sure if it's like a mistake or if it actually doesn't include the tracks.

Its clearly a typo.............like why would they even bother pressing 8 tracks of an album that'd just be a waste of money..............

@@comeintomybedroom I'm so confused about the Fool vinyl because the tracklist is missing OctaHate, New Constellations, and Sail On. So I'm not sure if it's like a mistake or if it actually doesn't include the tracks.

she confirmed on Twitter that it was a mistake, all the tracks will be there

@@comeintomybedroom get The Fool vinyl, duh! it has all the tracks from Promises plus more

H0bDaqU.gif

So I creeped through her last.fm page and the following titles have been scrobbled:

Gee

Miles

Wicked Ones

Troublemaker

So He Won't Break

these are to be taken with a grain of salt of course, as there is a good chance that they are fake, but just something to keep in mind/look out for I guess

H0bDaqU.gif

basically 12th post in a row? come on guys please appease me and let's keep some convo going here

anyway~ there is apparently a Wal-Mart exclusive as well, not sure what the difference will be yet... http://www.walmart.com/ip/44997639

Is it crazy that as soon as the Target exclusive's been announced, I had thought of Ryn releasing an Walmart exclusive?! :hdu: :ohno:

I thought of the possibility because of Daft Punk's TRON that also had an exclusive. Maybe it'll feature a new song? And I can't open the link because it redirects me to Walmart Brazil, could you post a print here?

Edit: Never mind, I managed to open the link!

Is it crazy that as soon as the Target exclusive's been announced, I had thought of Ryn releasing an Walmart exclusive?! :hdu: :ohno:

I thought of the possibility because of Daft Punk's TRON that also had an exclusive. Maybe it'll feature a new song? And I can't open the link because it redirects me to Walmart Brazil, could you post a print here?

That is crazy!!

I would be floored if there was a new song... I think she is the type not to include bonus tracks. I feel she intended for The Fool to be exactly the 11-track piece it is and adding extras would compromise that. I wish/hope it is a bonus track though!! I'm guessing it's a live performance or another remix (if not the same remix tbqh).

H0bDaqU.gif

That is crazy!!

I would be floored if there was a new song... I think she is the type not to include bonus tracks. I feel she intended for The Fool to be exactly the 11-track piece it is and adding extras would compromise that. I wish/hope it is a bonus track though!! I'm guessing it's a live performance or another remix (if not the same remix tbqh).

I kind of want it to be the same remixes as Target because if there's something I really dislike are multiple versions of the same album. I don't know, I guess that even though we end up having more material that way, it compromises the albums' aesthetics. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone but I get what I mean. :toofunny:

I kind of want it to be the same remixes as Target because if there's something I really dislike are multiple versions of the same album. I don't know, I guess that even though we end up having more material that way, it compromises the albums' aesthetics. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone but I get what I mean. :toofunny:

No I see what your saying! I'm all about the new material though so something different would be nice, a new remix or something idk.

H0bDaqU.gif

inb4 The Fool TWOINCHPUNCH Remix :emma:

at least we would have it in higher quality than a YouTube rip??? trying to be positive

ALSO I'M UPSET because I was going to finally watch straight through 'The Bright Side' tonight but it's been taken down :defeated: at least I got the songs I guess but I'm so mad I didn't save it. OR FOR THAT MATTER the original "OctaHate" video, which is also gone.

H0bDaqU.gif

Well I for once am tired of my b-sides album for The Fool only including tracks of her wailing over a heavy electronic beat :stareney:

What could you possibly have under that b-sides album? The BenZel collabs?

+ Midnight Voyeur and With Me, i.e. the ones where she's wailing over a heavy electronic beat. I think these are late + electronic enough to be justified as "Ryn Weaver" songs--esp since this project/monicker seems to be linked to Cashmere Cat quite a bit

I only have the unreleased album in which I put every Fawns and FemFemFem songs there.

I wouldn't say these songs shouldn't be labeled as Ryn Weaver because Ryn herself has linked fans to these old SoundClouds, so she's definitely not ashamed or them or wanting to keep them hidden.

I have everything under the unknown album plus the electronic stuff. I still need to add the BenZel collaborations and "With Me" but I'll only do that when I buy the tracks, I ain't downloading them illegally.

I love my life and I'm a minimalist.

vheOV75.png

I have deleted "Mr. Brightside" and "Start to Begin," though, because Ryn basically doesn't sing in them. Literally less than 15 seconds in each of them.

I love my life and I'm a minimalist.

vheOV75.png

I have deleted "Mr. Brightside" and "Start to Begin," though, because Ryn basically doesn't sing in them. Literally less than 15 seconds in each of them.

Idk why but all of those songs, whether or not they heavily feature Ryn, I love. They evoke such a specific emotion in me, I really like the theater sound they have.

H0bDaqU.gif

I just have the four Fawns songs, the three FemFemFem, and the five The Fool. I have also downloaded The Brightside soundtrack but I have yet to listen. I didn't really think any of the others were worth having.

I love the BenZel and Cashmere Cat collabs :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif