Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

I tried typing so much stuff sometimes but I ended up deleting everything I wrote because I find it so hard to describe it. Seriously, listen to it just once! But don't listen to it more so the surprise won't get ruined...

I CANT I'VE MADE A PACT WITH MYSELF :defeated:

I'm also considering not listening to the full album until actual release day if it leaks, just to hype myself up

more. I haven't done that for an album in years.

H0bDaqU.gif

Here's all the unreleased songs I have. Apparently I'm missing a few so if someone could send what I need over that would be great :)

ecRtVxK.png

Can you please PM a DL of this? Thanks in advance.

we told you this was melodrama // last.fm 

does she have any other songs out apart from octahate

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

"THE FOOL" VIDEO!

http://www.thefader.com/2015/05/07/ryn-weaver-the-fool

The way it ends makes me think it's a story to be continued... maybe "Pierre"? or the next song on the tracklist, "Promises"?

Nice set :hooker:

Loved that video! I'm still not over the song :defeated: When it climaxes hbkfdkbhd fuck me

I'm so late on this girl! She is f-ing amazing. I'm obsesseddd

TjmiIK4.png

Looks like I'm the only one that dislikes The fool (the song)

I enjoyed the video tho is really good and she looks stunning (SHE IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS) 

She said in the livestream early in the morning that the guy on th video was her "Daddy" not really sure what she really meant, her dad most likely.  :creep:

DILF btw :hooker:  

I just want her to give us a video for Sail On or Stay Low, that's all I ask.  :defeated:  :defeated:

@@OChad nice instrumental any way to download it?

I enjoyed the video tho is really good and she looks stunning (SHE IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS) 

She said in the livestream early in the morning that the guy on th video was her "Daddy" not really sure what she really meant, her dad most likely.  :creep:

I just want her to give us a video for Sail On or Stay Low, that's all I ask.  :defeated:  :defeated:

That is not her dad, though!

And just copy and paste the link to offliberty.com and you're good to go.

Can't enable DLs as it's copyrighted but yeah, just google soundcloud to mp3.

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

That is not her dad, though!

And just copy and paste the link to offliberty.com and you're good to go.

her dad could mean anything  :creep:

Can't enable DLs as it's copyrighted but yeah, just google soundcloud to mp3.

Yeah thanks anyway  I already did that I just wanted to kow if there was a way to download it in HQ but it's fine.

her dad could mean anything :creep:

Yeah thanks anyway I already did that I just wanted to kow if there was a way to download it in HQ but it's fine.

her dad could mean anything  :creep:

Yeah thanks anyway  I already did that I just wanted to kow if there was a way to download it in HQ but it's fine.

SoundCloud converts everything that is uploaded to 128 kbps so it doesn't really matter what website you use to rip it, it's always going to be that quality.