Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

what are everyone's favorite songs?

OctaHate + Stay Low are my top 2, but The Fool is a close 3rd. I think her album will be one of, if not the best album of the year. She's the sweetest person and her music is just to die for. I'm in love  :crying5:

okay now while that was aesthetically pleasing and all, like nice color palette and such, wtf????? The other "OctaHate" video was better and I was hoping the video she was shooting there, at that castle, was for "Pierre". Sigh.

I prefer the original too, but for whatever reason she says she "hates" that one. I'm thinking maybe she didn't have enough input in directing the first one and that's why she doesn't like it. She's obviously a very artistic person so I'm sure she has a vision for her work and doesn't like it to be toyed with. 

I prefer the original too, but for whatever reason she says she "hates" that one. I'm thinking maybe she didn't have enough input in directing the first one and that's why she doesn't like it. She's obviously a very artistic person so I'm sure she has a vision for her work and doesn't like it to be toyed with. 

yeah, and i respect that. she explained the reasoning behind the new video on twitter and after now understanding it i like the video a lot more. i mean it's a beautiful video, it just seemed random.

H0bDaqU.gif

receipts on her hating it bc in a recent interview she said she loves it

BzhmW.png

Wow. I have been really digging her since Octahate came out and I've been following her releases and what not but I must've fallen off because I missed the new Octahate video and also the Fool video. But omg. Also, I never even thought to come look for a forum for her here but omg I should've all these unreleased songs. They are the shit. 

Also, what are the BenZel collabs and how can I get them. HALP.

Wow. I have been really digging her since Octahate came out and I've been following her releases and what not but I must've fallen off because I missed the new Octahate video and also the Fool video. But omg. Also, I never even thought to come look for a forum for her here but omg I should've all these unreleased songs. They are the shit. 

Also, what are the BenZel collabs and how can I get them. HALP.

she was featured on two of BenZel's songs off his Men - EP from last year. It's pretty easy to find downloads to the EP and it's also on iTunes :)

H0bDaqU.gif

she was featured on two of BenZel's songs off his Men - EP from last year. It's pretty easy to find downloads to the EP and it's also on iTunes :)

oh! Dope. I'll buy them, but before I do, be real with me. Does she ACTUALLY sing on them, or is it like samples of her voice/does she sing the chorus/have just one verse? 

oh! Dope. I'll buy them, but before I do, be real with me. Does she ACTUALLY sing on them, or is it like samples of her voice/does she sing the chorus/have just one verse? 

It's a lot of vocal sampling, but she does sing on both. It's not like it would be if she were featured on a David Guetta or Calvin Harris track though at all.

H0bDaqU.gif

It's a lot of vocal sampling, but she does sing on both. It's not like it would be if she were featured on a David Guetta or Calvin Harris track though at all.

Okay. Cool. Thank you for the clarification. 

Is anyone seeing her on this upcoming tour? I'm going to DC!