The Lucky Ones

Kesha

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Superstitious leaked but its literally a low quality tagged NIGHTMARE :brandy: someone is gonna catch this smoke

i was just about to post the kraken link :lange:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Lqu6AzYx1j/file.html

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Why do i feel like its a newer song :oprah4:

Nothings Sacred & Superstitious her DESERT GYPSY WITCH ERA :trisha:

i think i was told Superstitious was Rainbow era but tbh i would believe it was a 2018/2019 song. most of the recent leaks were from High Road sessions. even some of the Rainbow leaks could have been revisited for High Road since many tracks on HR are Rainbow outtakes

from atrl:

double single

Fine Line - 3:26
Eat The Acid - 4:02

album has 13 tracks. according to DSPs (streaming databases) Fine Line is track 2 and Eat The Acid track 4. 

(album) should be 19.05.2023, Gag Order

48 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Superstisious without tags https://krakenfiles.com/view/l1ajtGC2l3/file.html

Does anyone has any kind of tracker/masterpost?

mine (its nothing like the LDR one from here but its got everything sorted by year): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10yd6wSIeTEqXjtWeQrld5997CNsyGCYp?usp=share_link

edit - i forgot i made this too :deadbanana:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1irJvmVtBz1HWawFV7zG6IxCvSqTi81Xx9xdA1Aeicss/edit?usp=share_link

6 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

The visuals, the narrative, the album itself... :allears: It's definitely very refreshing after High Road.

I'd argue there actually is single material on the album, but that's definitely not Fine Line or Eat the Acid so it's just not the target

5 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's hard to pick, I really love the opener and Eat the Acid, they are both haunting/mysterious. They should have been together on the tracklist, but oh well!

Only Love Can Save Us Now is also a favorite for sure, it's the album's only truly upbeat moment, but it's grand, euphoric, with some fun, iconic lines. But for those still seeking Ke$ha there is also an experimental, quirky, glitchy, autotuned, electronic moment on the album.

from atrl too

Edited by The Siren

Just now, CoochieSwirlC said:

Shots On The Hood feels so refreshing to listen to after all these years, lichrally iconic. Should've been released as a single  :true:

it was gonna be a bonus track on Cannibal (according to released court documents) but was removed in favour of keeping Cannibal an EP :true:

9 minutes ago, The Siren said:

it was gonna be a bonus track on Cannibal (according to released court documents) but was removed in favour of keeping Cannibal an EP :true:

didnt know about this wow.. 7AM was part of this same situation or just scrapped session? Shots and 7AM would’ve been so good on Cannibal. Btw did 7AM ever leak in og hq? 

49 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

didnt know about this wow.. 7AM was part of this same situation or just scrapped session? Shots and 7AM would’ve been so good on Cannibal. Btw did 7AM ever leak in og hq? 

7 AM was considered (as far as we know) for Cannibal but never made the final tracklist unlike Shots did

i have everything in the highest quality i could find in my masterpost/tracker

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

7 AM was considered (as far as we know) for Cannibal but never made the final tracklist unlike Shots did

i have everything in the highest quality i could find in my masterpost/tracker

thnk u for that. Ill have fun with this for sure