The Lucky Ones

Kesha

nooOOOOOOOO THIS SONG IS SLAYING ME PLEASE SOMEONE ALKDFS GJKAE,CVIOBJKEAHCVMBJ

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

edit: what if it's a loop or something i mean do we know it's official. it ends kind of shittily

14417469274.gif

:D Thank you!

Is this from ldrleaks.tumblr.com ?

:P Apparently, she's trying to redeem herself, or something.

Idk, but I don't think so. :P It was leaked on tumblr/twitter

Btw

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

tumblr_mdwtzjannI1qjffalo1_250.gif

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

I actually might agree with you. :O Well, not best, but at least top ten.

I mean, I don't like this one that much--feels a little bit weak--but the snippets alone are astounding.

I missed Ke$ha so much that if she releases a whole song with her farts I'll love it. :teehee: But yes, the snippets are so good, Crazy Kids it's just like Die Young, not a revolutionary sound but still fresh and original :)

I missed Ke$ha so much that if she releases a whole song with her farts I'll love it. :teehee:

This tbh. I had been so angry at Ke$ha for taking a break, I just thought, "wow it's been forever and she hasn't released anything what a lazy bitch," but she's a person too and she needs time to relax. I've missed her music so much! This album is going to properly slay. It'd be nice if someone could leak this shit in HQ though instead of shit through my ears. <____<

14417469274.gif

I hate messy leaks--either leak it all or hold your peace. :P But I really do wanna hear "Dirty Love" and "Gold Trans Am," and the rest of that acoustic EP. The deconstructed "Die Young" is incredible, and I can hardly wait to hear how she redid "The Harold Song." And "Only Wanna Dance With You!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As much as I'm ashamed to say it, I really don't listen to her unreleased, but maybe this record will change my mind.

stfu

KE$HA IS GOING TO SLAY ,EVERY SINGLE ALBUM RELEASED ON 2012 IS TRASH COMPARED TO WARRIOR (EVEN WE ONLY HAVE SNIPPETS + 4 SONGS)

Deal with it.

tumblr_maxhs6zYAV1r2qaggo1_400.gif

Sorry, I'm just fangirling :defeated:

I hate messy leaks--either leak it all or hold your peace. :P But I really do wanna hear "Dirty Love" and "Gold Trans Am," and the rest of that acoustic EP. The deconstructed "Die Young" is incredible, and I can hardly wait to hear how she redid "The Harold Song." And "Only Wanna Dance With You!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As much as I'm ashamed to say it, I really don't listen to her unreleased, but maybe this record will change my mind.

You really should! I swear, there's a good handful of her unreleased that are years better than anything she's put out. If you decide to listen to any of them, don't miss out on Do You Wanna Know?, Butterscotch (Demo), While You Were Sleeping, 7AM (Demo), VIP (Demo), Disgusting, I Hate You (Don't Leave Me), Microphone, Bad Dream, Heart's On Fire. You also must listen to the first version of CUNxTuesday if you already haven't, it was released on Cannibal but that's not the good version. The one I'm talking about was released as a Japanese and Australian bonus track to Animal. It's my favorite Ke$ha song, listen to it! :flutter:

14417469274.gif

You really should! I swear, there's a good handful of her unreleased that are years better than anything she's put out. If you decide to listen to any of them, don't miss out on Do You Wanna Know?, Butterscotch (Demo), While You Were Sleeping, 7AM (Demo), VIP (Demo), Disgusting, I Hate You (Don't Leave Me), Microphone, Bad Dream, Heart's On Fire. You also must listen to the first version of CUNxTuesday if you already haven't, it was released on Cannibal but that's not the good version. The one I'm talking about was released as a Japanese and Australian bonus track to Animal. It's my favorite Ke$ha song, listen to it! :flutter:

I really like that secret message on CUNext Tuesday. :teehee: I like the first version of Boots & Boys too, really hate the end isn't on the final track.

Lost Weekend it's pretty good too, but my guilty pleasure is Fuck Fake Hippies, it's like a drunk version of Sirens. :flutter: