The Lucky Ones

Kesha

Aw, C'Mon is so cute. :') Maybe I will end up liking this album. I just really hate Die Young. Does anyone have a DL to C'Mon? I'll love you foreverrr.

Deathray just sent me a link. ;) It's on Tumblr...I don't know about downloading, but here's audio.

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjvoxwcoh1ry1dymo1.mp3

I don't know if I should go to bed or not, since we'll get more songs/videos soon I guess.

Deathray just sent me a link. ;) It's on Tumblr...I don't know about downloading, but here's audio.

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjvoxwcoh1ry1dymo1.mp3

Oh yeah, just right click and "save as", hahaha.

u guys should get it first anyways cuz u r the best ❤❤❤this whole record is for my animals. not the haters. haters can suck mydick
…what

last.fm  

I LOVE KE$HA.

Can't wait for Warrior, C'Mon it's pretty good and Die Young too! Or well, I love them, and Animal + Cannibal, and her unreleased songs. :flutter:

What's your favorite unreleased songs? I only got into 7 am, 31 Seconds Alone and N-N-N-Neva Baby. tips pls :creep:

last.fm  

Can someone direct me to a place where I'll be able to find more of her unreleased songs? Are there any good Ke$ha forums, or tumblrs or something I can look through? As for unreleased songs, I love the demo to CUNxTuesday, I don't like what she did to the album version. I also love Heart's On Fire and Disgusting. :)

14417469274.gif

At first,god, she has more unreleased songs than Lana haha, but my favorites are Butterscotch (2.0), Lost Weekend, Booty Call and Fuck Fake Hippies (yes, lol) <3 But songs like Goodbye, Paris Hilton's Closet, Mr. Watson, 7AM, slays me too. I just remember when we only had demos from Animal, Frenzy, Paris Hilton's Closet and like other 20 songs haha.

Bill, one friend uploaded ALL her unreleased stuff, let me see if the links still work. :) And, he's always caring about the audio quality from the songs so they're not bad youtube rips

OMG THE C'MON COVER.

And the shitty cover for the album. :toofloppy:

Bill, one friend uploaded ALL her unreleased stuff, let me see if the links still work. :) And, he's always caring about the audio quality from the songs so they're not bad youtube rips

Can you please send me the link too? :flutter: If it's not posted directly in the thread, hahah.

last.fm