The Lucky Ones

Kesha

7 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Honestly, it's getting out of hand... Katy Perry fans are just making things up each day and using the fact that she was having that LOL moment and the manager asked her to leave or he would call the police. This bad publicity isn't worth it and Kesha of course has all the right to react over the stituation but as I said: it's getting out of hand.

The guy said he'd call the police because he's an old man who probably doesn't listen to pop music and doesn't know who Kesha is lol

10 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Honestly, it's getting out of hand... Katy Perry fans are just making things up each day and using the fact that she was having that LOL moment and the manager asked her to leave or he would call the police. This bad publicity isn't worth it and Kesha of course has all the right to react over the stituation but as I said: it's getting out of hand.

I agree. It is too much right now with Katy fans accusing Kesha with disgusting narrative, everything Katy doing getting a lot of hate like little monsters jumping on the conversation just to bash Katy etc.

This gas station incident was not a good look. People are making fun of it and it is unavoidable. I am hoping that Kesha will come up with better ways to handle this situation if she wants to.

spinn.gifspinn.gifspinn.gif

36 minutes ago, details said:

joyride leaked and it sounds so fucking good! the biggest $ energy she gave in the longest time 

where? unless youre talking about If I Was U, Joy Ride did not leak

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

where? unless youre talking about If I Was U, Joy Ride did not leak

it might've been that song that someone tagged as joyride shhfdhyfb idk my friend sent me that i'm not well versed on kesha unreleased