The Lucky Ones

Kesha

I need you guys, anyone, even if you don't listen to her music. Spread #FreeKesha as much as you can! Instead of absentmindedly streaming an EP produced by her abuser, you could start spreading awareness more often. This has been going on far too long and will continue unless people start speaking up! This should be taken just as seriously as the #FreeBritney movement but it's not whatsoever! The manipulation and abuse in the music industry will only get worse from here if we don't continue to take these things more seriously; that goes for every artist who has suffered or is dealing with this now. We cannot stay silent about this until these issues are fully resolved!

10 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

I need you guys, anyone, even if you don't listen to her music. Spread #FreeKesha as much as you can! Instead of absentmindedly streaming an EP produced by her abuser, you could start spreading awareness more often. This has been going on far too long and will continue unless people start speaking up! This should be taken just as seriously as the #FreeBritney movement but it's not whatsoever! The manipulation and abuse in the music industry will only get worse from here if we don't continue to take these things more seriously; that goes for every artist who has suffered or is dealing with this now. We cannot stay silent about this until these issues are fully resolved!

I've been doing it for two days now :oop:

since no one posted this so i will. Sis really ATE the leather right here.

And thank God she didnt want to go back to full blonde this era. I just LOVEEEE brunettesha so much.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

And thank God she didnt want to go back to full blonde this era. I just LOVEEEE brunettesha so much.

the photographer did her so dirty here :awkney2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

i did a couple lil photo edits - the original lighting was SO harsh so i tried to soften it

ECTJOOI.png

WGOuNY4.png

now you did her JUSTICE

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

BRUNETTESHA IS MY FAV -SHA POST 2017 :trisha:

SHE LOOKS SO GOOD WITH DARK HAIR :trisha:

other than Brunettesha i LOVED Classysha from warrior-rainbow era :cryney2:

happy birthday to my queen. 

this is one of the best songs she's ever written imo

so is there any chance we're getting "Stay Gold" for this album?

It's been 3 years and that studio snippet is still stuck in my head 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

so is there any chance we're getting "Stay Gold" for this album?

It's been 3 years and that studio snippet is still stuck in my head

supposedly, its been in the making since 2015-is. there was a title floating around called "Stay Golden" around the time Kesha revealed another song title "Child of the Moon"