CruelWorld

Lana Featured on New Emile Haynie Song "Wait For Life" - Out January 20th

no :toofunny:

Now all of you watch when this album slay all releases.  :oprah:

Florence, Lykke Li and Lana are almost confirmed.  :oprah:

He also worked with Sia, Eminem, Emeli Sande, FKA Twigs, SZA........ so they may be on that album too  :oprah:

Now Imagine all these coins what he will get because of different fan bases  :oprah:

Kid fucking Cudi <3<3<3 said he was gonna re-unite with him for his new album, coming next year. Idk if he's done so yet.

^^ You really miss things the most when they seem to be gone for maybe forever  :(

To be fair towards Lana and Emile, I really don't think that he would have added / improved / worsened or whatever Ultraviolence. The only tracks I can eventually imagine him being on there are MPG and FMWUTTT. The rest just isn't something, I think at least, he would have gotten his head around. I think it is really more up to Lana to have a real vision how her album should be like.

So I am excited to hear this track and maybe when it's time for a new alberm, Lana brings him back. Out of Dan H. and Dan A., he is still the best option to go with, loon and all

^^ You really miss things the most when they seem to be gone for maybe forever :(

To be fair towards Lana and Emile, I really don't think that he would have added / improved / worsened or whatever Ultraviolence. The only tracks I can eventually imagine him being on there are MPG and FMWUTTT. The rest just isn't something, I think at least, he would have gotten his head around. I think it is really more up to Lana to have a real vision how her album should be like.

So I am excited to hear this track and maybe when it's time for a new alberm, Lana brings him back. Out of Dan H. and Dan A., he is still the best option to go with, loon and all

I think you should take a second listen to BTD demos. The way he changed National Anthem radio pop rock sound to dark, mysterious and cinematic is worth another listen as a reminder.

His "A Kiss Goodbye" sounds very good, but also reminds me a lot of BTD .. even the male "hey-hey" iin the background is around (mostz notably at 0:55) .... I guess if that will happen in "Wait For Life", lots of people will complain :creep:  (even tough I really would love if "Wait For Life" would feature as many Emile-trademark sounds as possible ^^) 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think you should take a second listen to BTD demos. The way he changed National Anthem radio pop rock sound to dark, mysterious and cinematic is worth another listen as a reminder.

Still, National Anthem is a straight forward pop song so that was not really a difficult task to change it. Most songs on UV aren't. They simply wouldn't work with his production-style. And I personally think that Haynie didn't do the song (National Anthem in this case) justice. He slowed it down way too much. Otherwise I have liked the production on most of the songs on BTD. 

Still, National Anthem is a straight forward pop song so that was not really a difficult task to change it. Most songs on UV aren't. They simply wouldn't work with his production-style. And I personally think that Haynie didn't do the song (National Anthem in this case) justice. He slowed it down way too much. Otherwise I have liked the production on most of the songs on BTD. 

I personally think he did a great job.

National Anthem, This Is What Makes Us Girls, Lucky Ones, Radio, Summertime Sadness all sound amazing, different and DEEP, more emotional compared to their demos. 

I see a LOT of sings on UV be truly amazing with his touch...Namely "West Coast" (you need to listen to "Video Girls" on LP1 to see how a tempo change is done)

Shades Of Cool...woo lord imagine crystal clear Video Games or BTD vocals on it.

Ultraviolence.... (imagine a big hip hop beats like the ones on "Dark Paradise" and that galloping horse racing beat like "Off To RAces" ..instead the shallow cheap ones we got) and grander strings arrangement because the one on UV sound basic esp the beginning.

I personally think he did a great job.

National Anthem, This Is What Makes Us Girls, Lucky Ones, Radio, Summertime Sadness all sound amazing, different and DEEP, more emotional compared to their demos. 

I see a LOT of sings on UV be truly amazing with his touch...Namely "West Coast" (you need to listen to "Video Girls" on LP1 to see how a tempo change is done)

Shades Of Cool...woo lord imagine crystal clear Video Games or BTD vocals on it.

Ultraviolence.... (imagine a big hip hop beats like the ones on "Dark Paradise" and that galloping horse racing beat like "Off To RAces" ..instead the shallow cheap ones we got) and grander strings arrangement because the one on UV sound basic esp the beginning.

She said, she wanted a jazzy album, soft and calm. Like a contrast to the album title. Emile and his production don't do that.

And while I really like Emile, you should stop behaving like he is God or something. Even freaking Adele's producer did a good job on LP1 and we all have heard his version of Black Beauty, which is nowhere near perfect.  That LP1 turned out to be the record that it is, is most likely because of Twigs vision for what she wanted the album to sound like, not because Emile pushed her into it.

What the fuck is calm and jazzy about UV?? like let me just stop/

UV is nothing like that...it's off key and chaotic which is every song. Cruel World set that tone perfectly for the entire album...(an album of bad lana demos with awful off key unfinished vocals, echoy mix, bad mixing, and horrible awkward leads to nowhere melodies)

Emile production is atmospheric, gripping, emotional....they are also PUNCHY...even slow songs aren't boring because the beat punch.

sorry none of the songs on UV are like that esp not with nasally vocal.... top with the over production from dan auerbach who destroyed her voice.

ironically, the only gripping song is Old Money and it's not even produced by Dan Auerbach.

What the fuck is calm and jazzy about UV?? like let me just stop/

UV is nothing like that...it's off key and chaotic which is every song. Cruel World set that tone perfectly for the entire album...(an album of bad lana demos with awful off key unfinished vocals, echoy mix, bad mixing, and horrible awkward leads to nowhere melodies)

Emile production is atmospheric, gripping, emotional....they are also PUNCHY...even slow songs aren't boring because the beat punch.

sorry none of the songs on UV are like that esp not with nasally vocal.... top with the over production from dan auerbach who destroyed her voice.

ironically, the only gripping song is Old Money and it's not even produced by Dan Auerbach.

You are clearly too biased here to give an objective opinion lmao

14417469274.gif

What do you actually know about, let's say alternative, rock, jazz or blues? 

I am really eager to know

No i'm more eager to know how in gods world you described UV that.

When the sound of the album is very much aggressive and jagged like the title.

I think you're confusing that description with the album cover and how neil krug (who is an awful photographer) describe the cover.