CruelWorld

Lana Featured on New Emile Haynie Song "Wait For Life" - Out January 20th

U r just bitter cause I got what I wanted :D

No, because I know you won't get it on an official Lana album anymore  ;)

But srsly, some of the posts are really poor and disrespectful towards Lana and all people who love UV.

You can love or dislike an album, I don't dislike BTD (quite the opposite), but goodness some of the posts here are pathetic

I really consider to start trolling like the Loon stans now. That won't end well for the Loonsters.

Quick, lemme register LittleLoonsters.com before Daddy Grant beats me to it...

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

No, because I know you won't get it on an official Lana album anymore  ;)

But srsly, some of the posts are really poor and disrespectful towards Lana and all people who love UV.

You can love or dislike an album, I don't dislike BTD (quite the opposite), but goodness some of the posts here are pathetic

We will see that  :hooker: 

People only have their opinions and some of them express them on strange/hateful/different way, just like you did in that ultraviolence thread.  :oprah3:

So don't get so butthurt for no reason.  :oprah3:

If our happiness for Emile/loon makes u bitter, I suggest you to post your nude pics in poy and that will distract us from this  :oprah3:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

We will see that  :hooker: 

People only have their opinions and some of them express them on strange/hateful/different way, just like you did in that ultraviolence thread.  :oprah3:

So don't get so butthurt for no reason.  :oprah3:

If our happiness for Emile/loon makes u bitter, I suggest you to post your nude pics in poy and that will distract us from this  :oprah3:

I haven't posted anything hateful, stop making things up.

well its a side project x.x!!! 

Right  :lel:

But I mean it sounds like she went in to sing a song that was all done and she had nothing to do with it beyond singing. I'm not even sure if the melody is hers.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

oh man i really like it. on first listen it kind of sounded like MDM outtake.

there's some sound effect throughout it that i can't quite put it into words. basically, instrumentally it really reminds me of this:

w/ some classic haynie strings going on. i kept my expectations pretty low for this and i'm honestly i'm pleasantly surprised at this point.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Lana's songs are nearly almost songs that grow on me instead of being instant. I like the sound of this so far, but I'll probably enjoy it more once I know the lyrics. I think it might be a favourite though as its the vibe I love.

I want Emile on Honeymoon to be honest, I'll be a bit dissapointed if its all Mark Ronson, I like Lana to work with a few different people for variety. BTD had a few different people but the the album still feels complete as a album so I know she can still make an album with songs that all fit together well even working with a mix of producers.

qsVmBMd.png