Sign in to follow this  
HausOfMark

"66 Seconds" Short Film

Guest Dot

I'm still waiting for the O2 Academy to post the full concert online and not just Ride, Blue Jeans & Born to Die aka. the songs nobody is here for because she's already performed them numerous times.

Imagine getting to see/hear her performances of Cola, Burning Desire, Blue Velvet, Gods & Monsters in HD. The only bummer is that MDM and Heart-Shaped Box weren't performed on any of the two dates.

I'm still waiting for the O2 Academy to post the full concert online and not just Ride, Blue Jeans & Born to Die aka. the songs nobody is here for because she's already performed them numerous times.

Imagine getting to see/hear her performances of Cola, Burning Desire, Blue Velvet, Gods & Monsters in HD. The only bummer is that MDM and Heart-Shaped Box weren't performed on any of the two dates.

I could never access the O2 Academy Blue Jeans video, the link always redirected me to the official video... where can I watch it?

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Some creep is probably hoarding the videos and touches himself inappropriately  while watching her perform over and over again :crossed:

:defeated:

0:12 HAS to become a smiley ... I mean, this super annoyed look :cumming:

Apart from this, the first half of the video is boring. I mean like, the quality isn't really that good and the shots are boring. What  could be interesting are the Coachella (?) shots, however, only if there were full HQ videos of the performances. If not, this is just ... boring.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Does anybody still remember interesting & intruiging short clips from Lana like this one anymore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAAqnkPvSsY

Anyway, idk what this 66 seconds should tell us, cuz it looks so boring and I don't even care to investigate.

It has all become so freakin boring, Lana.

I don't want a Chuck documentary or this 66 seconds clip, I would rather see something more for this album, like a new video that can actually be called one, not something filmed on a freaking iPhone.

If you're done with this era, you betta tell girl. If you want to come back, do it when you are ready to offer us something that is worth our time.