Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

The cassette literally has no artwork though, it's just a clear red case. :crossed: Though I guess the album didn't have much artwork in the first place.

I think Depression Cherry's art is more about that color/tone of deep red. Like you said, the artwork was basically nothing anyway.

H0bDaqU.gif

I think Depression Cherry's art is more about that color/tone of deep red. Like you said, the artwork was basically nothing anyway.

It looks like they changed the photo on UO, before it had an mockup with an insert and it was really deceiving :deadbanana:  

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Yesssssssss all this Depression Cherry praise

I like it more than TYLS tbh, it's just more magical. TYLS is like the sound of their debut+devotion in clearer microphones, and idk something about the lo-fi feeling of the first two is what made them great. (I love their debut, no one seems to like it)

smile.gif

I like it more than TYLS tbh, it's just more magical. TYLS is like the sound of their debut+devotion in clearer microphones, and idk something about the lo-fi feeling of the first two is what made them great. (I love their debut, no one seems to like it)

I agree. DC > TYLS. but I loveeeeeee the self-titled record!!!!! it's so so so special to me. I've listened to it so much.

H0bDaqU.gif

Space Song was my favorite from DC for a long time, but one day PPP hit me really hard. Since then it's been very special to me, and it might be the best song of 2015 in my opinion

Ok but every song on DC is actually perfection. Like if DOC didn't exist I couldn't pick a favourite! I have so many good memories with the album too :(