Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

Sleeping to Beacg House is everything :legend: I have a playlist called "Sleep House" lmao :rip: It's mostly songs from Devotion.

I doubt the new album will trump DC for me personally, but we'll see. I'm so excited to dig into it more. Are you still making your way through their discography or have you listened to it all now?

I've basically listened to it all.  :)  they make such beautiful music together .  :teehee:  devotion & DC are my favorites. along with Saturn Song & I Do Not Care for the Winter Sun

I've basically listened to it all. :) they make such beautiful music together . :teehee: devotion & DC are my favorites. along with Saturn Song & I Do Not Care for the Winter Sun

Nice. I honestly think Devotion is my least favorite but it continues to grow on me. I still love so many songs from it. And yes, their rarities are really excellent. I have this alongside their 6 main albums and it's a really pleasing setup.

rqie7KB.png

H0bDaqU.gif

Nice. I honestly think Devotion is my least favorite but it continues to grow on me. I still love so many songs from it. And yes, their rarities are really excellent. I have this alongside their 6 main albums and it's a really pleasing setup.

rqie7KB.png

bb do u mind sending this along?

also TYLS officially out now!!! elegy to the void is everything

Pitchfork gave it an 8.1 but it did not get Best New Music. Pretty good score still, but this is the only album other than their self-titled that Pitchfork didn't give Best New Music to lol. Same rating as the first album as well and so it's tied for the lowest.

H0bDaqU.gif

My vinyl and t-shirt came in :defeated: The green disc is so gorgeous and I'm listening to it play right now.

I don't get it till tomorrow :creep: 

I love a lot of songs on TYLS, although, overall its a very hard album to get into ? Its so, sleepy. when will lana? I definitely love DC more but i hope it grows on me more. 

Favs:

All Your Yeahs

Elegy to the Void

Somewhere Tonight

Demos_copy.png

I don't get it till tomorrow :creep:

I love a lot of songs on TYLS, although, overall its a very hard album to get into ? Its so, sleepy. when will lana? I definitely love DC more but i hope it grows on me more.

Favs:

All Your Yeahs

Elegy to the Void

Somewhere Tonight

I totally agree, it is sort of a difficult record to get into and it's definitely not as immediate as DC, but at the same time I am enjoying listening to it a whole lot.

H0bDaqU.gif

I can't stop listening send help :magikarp:

So what's everyone's least favorite BH song? Out of all 60 songs from all 6 albums.

mine is "Wedding Bell", closely followed by "Lovelier Girl" :diva:

I have to agree with Wedding Bell. My fav right now is "Norway" because ive been binge listening to Teen Dream  :defeated:

Demos_copy.png

I have to agree with Wedding Bell. My fav right now is "Norway" because ive been binge listening to Teen Dream :defeated:

Oh wow I figured no one would pick the same song since there are so many now, but yay I'm not alone! I actually think "Norway" is one of my least favorites I can't ever get into it like some of the other songs on Teen Dream...

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh wow I figured no one would pick the same song since there are so many now, but yay I'm not alone! I actually think "Norway" is one of my least favorites I can't ever get into it like some of the other songs on Teen Dream...

I love the melody and instrumental on Norway, its just so dreamy i luv it.

Demos_copy.png