Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

I honestly can't believe my ears when I listen to a Beyond Love...So l'm listening to TYLS but guess what I'm really thinking about Beyond Love :mj2:

This was my least fave from DC for a long time, but some months later it really hit me HARD and now idek what's the worst one :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

I just discovered this band a couple months ago! Any love for Levitation or Space Song?

One song I really, really love though and that I want to have played at my wedding is Somewhere Tonight

29legc9.gif

I love Beach House! I have 10:37 as my alarm to wake me up every morning! I didn't realize I was a fan of them until a year ago when I realized that Loft Music by The Weeknd sampled Gila and The Party and The After Party(the best song in existence) sampled Master of None!!! I've been obsessed ever since. My favorites by Beach House are Gila, Space Song, Somewhere Tonight, 10:37, Myth, Rough Song, and Other People  :kiss2:

I just discovered this band a couple months ago! Any love for Levitation or Space Song?

One song I really, really love though and that I want to have played at my wedding is Somewhere Tonight

absolutely! "Levitation" is one of my favorite songs by them.

H0bDaqU.gif

Somewhere Tonight is beautiful.. definitely my favorite on TYLS. Levitation is gorgeous too & Space Song is super cute!! I always think of the ballroom scene from Beauty and The Beast when I listen to Somewhere Tonight. It really would be such a perfect wedding song. :flutter:

You have good taste!  :smile3:

14417469274.gif

Depression Cherry is so amazing I can't believe I read slander towards it in the past few pages

Space Song, PPP, Beyond Love, Wildflower and Days of Candy are THOSE songs to listen to while high

RVhKIwP.gif

Somewhere Tonight is beautiful.. definitely my favorite on TYLS. Levitation is gorgeous too & Space Song is super cute!! I always think of the ballroom scene from Beauty and The Beast when I listen to Somewhere Tonight. It really would be such a perfect wedding song. :flutter:

You have good taste!  :smile3:

Thank you for the kind words! That's really nice of you to say :hide: 

29legc9.gif