buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

I thought everybody would run when they open the door tbh. I'm glad it's well organized. No stampede please.

Does the Live Nation representative assign you a spot or can you choose your spot once you reach the barricade?

Once you're in the pit, you choose.

So does anyone who got the book want to post all of the UV lyrics?  :creep:

The lyrics are not in the book. The pages for UV look just like the CD booklet.

Once you're in the pit, you choose.

The lyrics are not in the book. The pages for UV look just like the CD booklet.

That's really stupid. 

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

The lyric book is actually very beautiful. All the other lyrics wwre included with lots of photos. I do wish they had the lyrics since we didn't receive them but I actually love the book. My favorite tour item. The fact it ends with the "Honeymoon" chapter with the lyrics makes it so beautiful.

HEY EVERYONE GOING TO THE RED ROCK CONCERT TONIGHT..

pls post vid clips of the show..!!

i cannot find where to see this.. the houston show we has plenty of clips posted..i hope fans going tonight will do the same?

:O

does anyone know where i can see clips from the denver show tonight??

pls let me know..

The lyric book is actually very beautiful. All the other lyrics wwre included with lots of photos. I do wish they had the lyrics since we didn't receive them but I actually love the book. My favorite tour item. The fact it ends with the "Honeymoon" chapter with the lyrics makes it so beautiful.

OMG can u upload the lyric book pretty pleeez  :kiss:

Still waiting for this to happen:

lana-del-rey-2015-world-tour-live-nation

:fabcat:

Yes, LOL,. World tour? I dont see that happening anytime soon. if i were LDR's manager/label, i'd be asking her to do a world tour again..pretty sure she'd say no.

Lana isn't a Katy Perry or Taylor Swift. Whomever got to see her in 2013,2014 in iconic venues around the world should value those memories, as we may

not ever see that again..but who knows? shit changes in life..

am i just losing my mind a bit? is seems so quiet?? where are the fans posting on the phoenix show tonight?

How come no ones uploading anything to twitter yet?? whats going on? where is everybody?

Holy F***.

:hdu:  :facepalm:

Same, it's like ppl were only excited for the first date and after that they stopped caring  :noparty:

Same, it's like ppl were only excited for the first date and after that they stopped caring  :noparty:

Yes, like seriously, i cannot understand where are all the posts with clips of vids and pictures before the show and everything..

maybe i have made everything up bigger in my mind than it all really is.. F***. i realize one show is the same as all the others probably,

but was hoping to see stuff from every venue.. guess people will post to youtube and twitter later.. guess its not that big a deal.. :usrs:  :flutter:

people aren't as hyped about every show because she does basically the exact same thing at every show with only a few exceptions where she performs something she usually doesn't lmao

RVhKIwP.gif

people aren't as hyped about every show because she does basically the exact same thing at every show with only a few exceptions where she performs something she usually doesn't lmao

yeah i know, but oh well, i guess everything gets old and boring..its hard to stay on the highs.. guess its like that with everything..

i try to hang on to the highs as long as i can.. :crossed:  i'm tired. going to sleep now. 

@@letsescapelizzy @@May @@VioletPrincess You guys...the hype and excitemennt isn't over. Last year, Lana was playing venues that held anywhere from 5,000 to 8,000 people. On this tour, it's anywhere from 18,000 to 20,000 people with almost sold out nights. There is a demand for her more than ever. Not everyone is going to post about every little thing. Plus, some people like to enjoy the show and post later. Give it time - we will see something soon.

Kate Bush in her comeback concerts in England told everyone NO cell phone photos. She wanted her fans to actually enjoy the show, get into the show, listen and hear it

LIVE as they paid MONEY to see and hear it.

I love watching youtube songs of each show, but I always wonder- why go to a show just to hold a cell phone or camera up and shoot the film?

If one is lucky, they get a concert near their area or make a long drive to see it.

I am seeing at least 3, but I know I am going to focus on watching the stage and hopefully at some point clips will come out, but I myself want to enjoy the show live.

Just more excuses for negativity.

I wonder- of the people who keep being negative, are you actually making the effort to see the shows (i.e.-lay out money and pay to see them?
I know real fans go see someone each tour if they can afford it and are healthy.

I have in the past seen some comments indicating otherwise. (and all the negative innuendo, how many tickets sold, do they hold back, blah blah blah

Be happy there is a tour- Kate Bush hadn't performed for 20 years or more. And don't think she ever performed in the USA except on SNL (which I saw live).

Would love to see official live releases (or even unofficial official releases like the Dead and Dylan and Springsteen have with almost every show professionally shot)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp