buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

@@VioletPrincess

yeea, for vip you needed to arrange an alternate pickup within 10 days of purchasing the ticket. & then you'd have to bring 

Copy of purchaser's photo ID

Copy of the credit/debit card used:

Receipt of purchase:

Your own photo ID:

I'm going to assume it's been more than 10 days, so you should email them and ask if you still can arrange for that. You'll have to contact VIP nation, and they usually get around to you within the same day you email them. If it's too late, your mom's going to have to show up to pick them up. 

How big the venues are? I understand that she's going for 10000+ arenas? I liked her set and voice more on the 2013 European tour. The striped back sound with the strings were heavenly. The venues were smaller and more adequate for her voice and she had mostly core fans who loved her no matter what. I hope that everything goes well but 10000+ arenas are a different ball game. I hope she prepared a great show because there will be a lot of casual concert goers who are not as forgiving as the core fans. Anyway, I wish all those who are able to attend to have a great time and I can't wait for you to share your experiences here afterwards

How big the venues are? I understand that she's going for 10000+ arenas? I liked her set and voice more on the 2013 European tour. The striped back sound with the strings were heavenly. The venues were smaller and more adequate for her voice and she had mostly core fans who loved her no matter what. I hope that everything goes well but 10000+ arenas are a different ball game. I hope she prepared a great show because there will be a lot of casual concert goers who are not as forgiving as the core fans. Anyway, I wish all those who are able to attend to have a great time and I can't wait for you to share your experiences here afterwards

The majority of them have a capacity of +19.000 ..also the venues are open air because they are amphitheatres.

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

When the package was purchased, an email was sent from Live Nation/VIP Nation stating that the purchaser had to be the one present with their photo ID and I think the credit card used to buy the package. Will Call is different than VIP though. I man, they have the same rules if you read the email but they are two separate things. If your mom bought the tickets, they may have emailed her depending on the email submitted when purchased.

@@VioletPrincess

yeea, for vip you needed to arrange an alternate pickup within 10 days of purchasing the ticket. & then you'd have to bring 

Copy of purchaser's photo ID[/size]

Copy of the credit/debit card used:

Receipt of purchase:

Your own photo ID:

I'm going to assume it's been more than 10 days, so you should email them and ask if you still can arrange for that. You'll have to contact VIP nation, and they usually get around to you within the same day you email them. If it's too late, your mom's going to have to show up to pick them up.

Thanks for responding guys. I'll have to check if they sent her anything, and most of all, I'll have to email LN and see if they can put me down as the alternate *crossing my fingers*

Lol, the last thing my mom would want to do is drive all the way to the venue, sit in traffic, wait in line just to show ID, wait in more traffic and then drive all the way back home.

So I was going to contact LiveNation/my venue but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here first. Does anyone have any experience with will-call? I used my mom's credit card to buy a VIP package since I didnt have my own at the time. The thing is, her name (I assume) is on the package and she won't be there at will-call, just me and I'm afraid they'll refuse to give it to me it the day of. Help, advice anyone?

Hey! When I called Ticketmaster's VIP number yesterday me and my mom asked them about this same issue because my mom paid with her credit card. The guy on the phone was still able to add my name as an alternate so I can pick up the VIP package:). So as long as you call, they'll be able to add you as an alternate! And my mom also got a new credit card this month because there was a security breach so we don't have her old one, and the guy on the phone said as long as I bring a copy of her ID and I bring my own ID everything will be good!

The majority of them have a capacity of +19.000 ..also the venues are open air because they are amphitheatres.

That's a lot of tickets, and the tour is almost sold-out by now

It's so amazing that Lana actually tries to stay out of the spotlight and doesn't gather that much attention, yet there is still so much demand for her :air:

I love it 

Hey! When I called Ticketmaster's VIP number yesterday me and my mom asked them about this same issue because my mom paid with her credit card. The guy on the phone was still able to add my name as an alternate so I can pick up the VIP package:). So as long as you call, they'll be able to add you as an alternate! And my mom also got a new credit card this month because there was a security breach so we don't have her old one, and the guy on the phone said as long as I bring a copy of her ID and I bring my own ID everything will be good!

Wow, thanks for letting me know there's still hope :) And ID copy as in scanning it and bringing a printed picture?

Yeah I knew I couldn't possibly be the only one with this issue, her audience still caters to, like, at least 12 lol

That's a lot of tickets, and the tour is almost sold-out by now

It's so amazing that Lana actually tries to stay out of the spotlight and doesn't gather that much attention, yet there is still so much demand for her :air:

I love it

A big reason why I love her is that she's so mysterious and not so in-your-face opportunistic

EXCEPT FOR TIMES LIKE THESE WHERE I NEED HER TO COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND TEL US WHATS GOING ON

that's a question I had asked on here afew weeks ago.. if anyone had an idea on how many tickets were being sold.

just because a venue has 19,000 seats, doesn't mean they sell that many. that's a lot by the way! many times its capped

off at much less than the venues hold, so misleading to know what 'sold out' really means..

that's a question I had asked on here afew weeks ago.. if anyone had an idea on how many tickets were being sold.

just because a venue has 19,000 seats, doesn't mean they sell that many. that's a lot by the way! many times its capped

off at much less than the venues hold, so misleading to know what 'sold out' really means..

I'm guessing they go for full capacity, otherwise they could just book smaller venues which are probably cheaper

Have no doubt Lana CAN attract the crowds

BHNJhNtCQAAmq0i.jpg

This is from her concert in Germany at the O2 arena for example

I'm guessing they go for full capacity, otherwise they could just book smaller venues which are probably cheaper

Have no doubt Lana CAN attract the crowds

BHNJhNtCQAAmq0i.jpg

This is from her concert in Germany at the O2 arena for example

On my concert last year, she sold out one date at Auditorio Nacional and nealy sold out another, reaching almost 20,000 on two nights, which is not the biggest crowd, but still big, she's pretty popular. On 2013 she came with Paradise Tour on a smaller venue and sold out too, I'm hoping she comes again this year. :crying4:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Gold VIP tix for Montreal are not selling well at VIP Nation. The venue is selling some of these premium seats at regular price ($120 instead of $325). You cannot have a seat closer to the stage than that. I check almost every day the venue map to see how sales go and to try to understand how the game works. It's a 15 000 seat venue and it's far from being sold out, but the only tickets left are nosebleed and from time to time, they release tickets in better sections or like right now, they have very few in the best seated section (the hockey players bench).

32.jpg

just read online there are thousands of seat available for Lana shows this tour..after a article on inqstr or whatever states shows almost sold out..

what a bunch of bull.. someones not adding correctly.. stubs and others buy tons of seats, then resell them, for the best price..

if you wait awhile longer, you may get best prices.. F*** I want to go to a show... :)

I read something regarding her tour and the article mentioned that after she payed her dues as an opening act she is well deservedly headlining. Was she ever an opening act to somebody else as Lana Del Rey? From what I know she was always the main act but I could be wrong

just read online there are thousands of seat available for Lana shows this tour..after a article on inqstr or whatever states shows almost sold out..

what a bunch of bull.. someones not adding correctly.. stubs and others buy tons of seats, then resell them, for the best price..

if you wait awhile longer, you may get best prices.. F*** I want to go to a show... :)

A sold out show is based on the primary seller, not reselling. So yes, they are either all sold out or nearly sold out

BzhmW.png

article-2180579-14446B2C000005DC-174_964

yes, maybe Stubs or nation bought all the rest .. i don't know, i seriously feel like Lana is not as popular as she was even a year ago..

due to many reasons.. some out of her control too, such as people nowadays attention span lasting for minutes, before moving on to the next..

I'd still love to see a show.. i'll be that guy sitting in the picture above.. :facepalm:

I just checked the page for the Chula Vista show May 16 and as of right now there are Pit Tickets but No VIP packages! If anybody's going to the San Diego show...just letting you know !

Look at this profile ! he is disclosing supposed informations and videos of tomorrow's show rehearsal. True or fake? (sorry for bad english)

I think it could easily be fake and I don't see why they'd be practising you can be the boss when it was meant for BTD. It's not like they don't have any other material to practise playing.