buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

Candid merch pic courtesy of @Diegorbermejo (who's amazing w/al the updates) https://mobile.twitter.com/diegorbermejo/status/596394512139747328/photo/1

Sooow

The Bee Shirt, a Blue Jeans shirt (not the same she used during the same tour)  and seemingly two new shirts. One with the Endless Summer Tour Logo and another one featuring her face 4 times in different colours (Popart style).

)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Finally a new cap! (is that official?)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Ok so I'm going solo to see Lana at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheater in Tinely IL on the 30th... I've never had time to be on time for a Lana show but since the show is on a Saturday I can be as early as I want. If I want front row, for those with experience, how early should I get there??

Much appreciated

Lana-Del-Rey-adorable-gif-lana-del-rey-3

Ok so I'm going solo to see Lana at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheater in Tinely IL on the 30th... I've never had time to be on time for a Lana show but since the show is on a Saturday I can be as early as I want. If I want front row, for those with experience, how early should I get there??

Much appreciated

If you have pit tickets but not silver vip, literally wait the night before if possible, or as early as you possibly can. If Tinley park is in an isolated area you can get there a bit later if it's hard to reach. If you have silver vip, you should definitely still get there before noon. Even then, at the Houston show today 20 silver vip people were in line by 6 AM!!!

If you have pit tickets but not silver vip, literally wait the night before if possible, or as early as you possibly can.

Thank you for replying!!

I have front pit but not VIP

I'm planning on getting there 9pm on Friday after I'm off work (the night before) I hope that's early enough

Guys, I promise you - it is uselss camping out the night before if you do not have Silver VIP. They are let in first before anyone. I suppose it depends how many Silver packages were sold but there were almost 100 of them last night - anyone who is not Silver was not front row UNLESS they creeped their way into it which won't fly with most people.

thanks for letting me know! Well I'm still going to camp out so I have higher chances of a good spot or get second dibs rather than having to wait in an insanely long line and being in the complete back, you know?

Lana-Del-Rey-adorable-gif-lana-del-rey-3

omfffff Serial Killer sounds so good holy shit. love that song! really hoping it gets put on Honeymoon  :crying5:

TjmiIK4.png

thanks for letting me know! Well I'm still going to camp out so I have higher chances of a good spot or get second dibs rather than having to wait in an insanely long line and being in the complete back, you know?

I hear you. If I didn't know first hand how it happens, I would too. I would want the best spot too. Good luck to you! It will be an awesome show!

Live Nation just sent an email asking people not to arrive before 5pm to orrow because of severe weather. I don't live in Dallas but traveling there for the show. Anyone know about this or the weather?

Live Nation just sent an email asking people not to arrive before 5pm to orrow because of severe weather. I don't live in Dallas but traveling there for the show. Anyone know about this or the weather?

I live about two hours out of Dallas and there's been thunderstorms and some tornado warnings the past couple of days. I think it will mostly be thunderstorms.