ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I keep thinking what I WANT from Honeymoon, and then I imagine what we'll get ... but in the end, whatever Lana does I'm sure I'll be happy with. I couldn't have predicted what Ultraviolence would sound like - it was so different from BTD and Paradise. But I was and am so happy with it, and now I can't imagine my little life without it. :) Bring it on, Queen Lana!

i hope we don't have the mess of UV and end up getting 5 jabillion versions of the lead single....

I hope we don't have the UV mess and end up with a cheap video because the actual big budget one isn't released ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I hope we don't have the UV mess and end up with a cheap video because the actual big budget one isn't released ...

or PWYC and have it teased then cancelled ..................

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Honeymoon (Tentative Speculated Pre-release and Irrelevant Imaginary Argument / Discussion Thread)

Why are you always so fucking on edge with everyone?

idk about you, but your response seemed extremely.... on edge :awkney:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Genuinely surprised that we have 105 pages from no news.

I think we definitely need a Honeymoon (News Discussion Thread) for when the news actually comes then rename this thread to Honeymoon (Speculation Thread)

i'm cool with that

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Genuinely surprised that we have 105 pages from no news.

I think we definitely need a Honeymoon (News Discussion Thread) for when the news actually comes then rename this thread to Honeymoon (Speculation Thread)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Woah chill dude Moy has a point Lana's announced almost nothing and we've speculated so much lol, it's only finally that we're starting to get solid news like what we're learning about the music video.