ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I can't wait to receive that one track, that special track which is on the level of Old Money, I know it will be in there in fact maybe Lana is working on it right now :oprah:

I'm so hopeful for this record :pray2:

Why are you so fucking rude, it's a gif

No it does not add anything to the discussion but he's not spamming the thread with rude / inflammatory responses like you love to do, so keep it to yourself thanks xoxo

Love you too sweety pie. But if you wanna talk about rude and inflammatory comments then you need to look closer to home. I've yet to tell someone on here to kill themselves over a comment - find @@Trash Magic to be quite mentally unstable judging by their built up hate for people they don't know over a forum comment - very psychotic and extreme behaviour indeed.

Instead of everybody just posting: "I wish the new album would be like this", "I want that", "OMG let ha promote" etc....Why don't we start to get more familiar with Mark Ronson as a record producer?

After listening to the Black Keys a lot before UV dropped, I knew what was coming. I mean, nobody can totally change their handwriting. 

When you know with what you are dealing with from the beginning, it makes it easier to get into a record once it's out.

I still can't believe I will have Lana, Max Martin and Mark Ronson in one record. I have such high expectations that I'm afraid they will never be able to be full filled. After all 3 genius combined can only produce something incredible or a pile of shit, can't have nothing in between. Mark is amazing, people should listen to his music for their own good. OT but there's a gossip that Mark is the guy "Someone Like You" is about (Adele). He produced a couple tracks on 21 and was working with Adele since the beginning of her career and she doesn't talk to him anymore, so there you go he got Amy and Adele LOL that guy literally has no restrictions. Not knowing who Mark and Max Martin are and knowing who Dr Luke is means they listen to shit pop since 2005

glgcDdT.gif

I still can't believe I will have Lana, Max Martin and Mark Ronson in one record. I have such high expectations that I'm afraid they will never be able to be full filled. After all 3 genius combined can only produce something incredible or a pile of shit, can't have nothing in between. Mark is amazing, people should listen to his music for their own good. OT but there's a gossip that Mark is the guy "Someone Like You" is about (Adele). He produced a couple tracks on 21 and was working with Adele since the beginning of her career and she doesn't talk to him anymore, so there you go he got Amy and Adele LOL that guy literally has no restrictions. Not knowing who Mark and Max Martin are and knowing who Dr Luke is means they listen to shit pop since 2005

Max Martin??? :wtf: :wtf: :eek: :wtf:

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Jeez. First Lorde steals Jaime King now this :sadcore6:

Don't forget Taylor Swift too... I really want to know what happened between Lana and Jaime. Even though it's really none of my business, it's crazy how fast Lana went from being at the birth of Jaime's baby boy (that she struggled to conceive for so long) to being completely deleted from Jaimie's life. Like Wtf happened there??

Don't forget Taylor Swift too... I really want to know what happened between Lana and Jaime. Even though it's really none of my business, it's crazy how fast Lana went from being at the birth of Jaime's baby boy (that she struggled to conceive for so long) to being completely deleted from Jaimie's life. Like Wtf happened there??

It's Taylor's pussy groupie curse, thats what happened. Once you enter Taylor's only Girls Aloud group there's no way out. 

glgcDdT.gif

Lana should call the album IMAGINE as a homage to some of you

Imagine if she did a cover of [insert the song]

Imagine if she did rock version of [insert an AKA song]

Imagine if she did an album filled with One Hundred Bill's [insert me shooting myself in the head]

glgcDdT.gif

Imagine if she did an album filled with One Hundred Bill's [ S4iX6yZ.gif ]

Bm2AvMo.gif

Imagine if she did an album filled with One Hundred Bill's [insert me shooting myself in the head]

Every fanbase speculates

K9RQh.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk

(it would be a good album title though)

I don't think she's quite found a sound she's satisfied with. BTD/P was influenced by the label and UV seems to be an album used solely to gain artistic credibility (at least to me). With Honeymoon i'm hoping she goes into it uncompromising and puts out a record that isn't geared towards sales or anything other than producing a final product that represents accurately and competently the enigma that is Lana Del Rey. 

I wonder how long until she starts giving descriptions of the album that end up not fitting the final product at all :troll:

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

I realised yesterday that Emile and Mark produced Unorthodox Jukebox, yikes.

Anyways, no clue what to expect. It frustrates me to see that BTD is outcharting UV in the US so dramatically despite being out for three years. UV deserved way better, but she has herself to blame, not the actual result. At least the US seems to be here for Lana's music right now, but I am also interested to see if she wants to rebuild her image in Europe after all the cancelled shows, lack of appeareances, being banned from big radio stations, feuding with one of UK's biggest newspapers etc. 

I just want to see her enjoying herself and outselling Gaga, that's all.  :D

I also wouldn't mind 2 or 3 radio friendly singles. I need some bops. It wouldn't hurt her.

auFihfd.gif

Emile and Mark produced Unorthodox Jukebox??!? I love that album so much so that gives me high hopes if them two end up working with Lana for Honeymoon.

qsVmBMd.png

Guys, Ronson and Haynie co-produced three tracks (two together) on Unorthodox Jukebox. Let's not get carried away.

That said, Jeff Bhasker is also a friend of theirs and has worked with Lana on BTD. I just highly doubt that she would seek out Haynie for the sound she is going for. She worked with him for BTD because he was able to supply the hip-hop beats that she had wanted to combine with strings, but wasn't completely satisfied with the end product.