ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I don't think it makes any kind of sense to answer to these extremely childish posts of the Mariah stan. Someone who bases their self-esteem on an artist and thinks he cna put his own taste up as a standart and look down on everyone else will neve rlearn how to behave. SInce I am here,I haven't sene any kind of normal discussion which he/she took part in, since he/she seems to be completely unable to be at least a little bit objective or accept different opinions. And no, it's not about preferring one album or artist over another. It's the way you act while expressing it and the way you constantly drag Ultraviolenc eand all the people who might like it.
Just report him/her whenever he/she posts another insult and ignore this extreme lack of self-control.

So let's get back to topic. Lana said she and her producer-friends are always up to something, talking about "indie movie" soundtracks. Do you think we'll get anything before a Honeymoon single?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The katy cunt stan how dare you bitch.

Get your generic 12 year olds cunt outta here.

Just trying to make it clear that I've never brought Mariah in any thread.

I've only defended her from low life cunts that tried to drag the greatest vocalist of our time.

I can vouch that it was someone else who took note of your Mariah avi and started to bring her into this thread to taunt you. But please don't go calling people that vulgar word.

So let's get back to topic. Lana said she and her producer-friends are always up to something, talking about "indie movie" soundtracks. Do you think we'll get anything before a Honeymoon single?

I guess it depends on when Honeymoon actually comes out :lel: I'd love to see her work on smaller more intimate films. I think there could be something really beautiful there. I hope she wasn't talking out her ass when she said that tbh

Who's that smug geeky looking guy in your avi?

Who do you think you are? What if he uses his actual face in his avi like I do? Keep those nasty comments to yourself hon, cause we all saw your face and you ain't Audrey Hepburn

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Who do you think you are? What if he uses his actual face in his avi like I do? Keep those nasty comments to yourself hon, cause we all saw your face and you ain't Audrey Hepburn

i think that was the whole point 

I guess it depends on when Honeymoon actually comes out :lel: I'd love to see her work on smaller more intimate films. I think there could be something really beautiful there. I hope she wasn't talking out her ass when she said that tbh

Do you guys think she's aiming at an Oscar nomination (perhaps win) when she writes music for movies? Just curious... 

Bm2AvMo.gif

LanaDReyOnline tweeted that Lana worked with the Beach Boys on their album "No Pier Pressure", but her track was ultimately left off. not sure if it's true or anything but regardless of that, it got me thinking about Honeymoon and how cool it would be if she had tracks that followed a similar summer vibe to that

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Whatever Honeymoon is like, I'm just excited to see how Lana follows up Ultraviolence and what story this album will tell. What I love about Lana as an artist is that each album is such an incredible, cohesive entity that serves as a chapter of her life that she has decided to share with us.

LanaDReyOnline tweeted that Lana worked with the Beach Boys on their album "No Pier Pressure", but her track was ultimately left off. not sure if it's true or anything but regardless of that, it got me thinking about Honeymoon and how cool it would be if she had tracks that followed a similar summer vibe to that

*sigh* I get sad about Moroder and Wilson because she's expressed her love for them and their work, and nothing came of either. I personally believe Honeymoon could easily take on a summery vibe; definitely a lighter one. Since she mention "I Can Fly" was a reworked Honeymoon track, I'm more than eager to get an idea of what the album's composition will be like. But when she described the imagery of MTWBT (which, to me, was such a light and fun title) I'm quite sure it could end up being darker than expected lol

i want lana to show her bra on this cover like she has on the other records

In every single album you can see her bra(you can count the swimming suit of Paradise). Luv xX

image.png

In every single album you can see her bra(you can count the swimming suit of Paradise). Luv xX

yeah i know i did count it lol

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Don't shade mariah girl... When u partially stan for a knockoff 99 cent "generic" version of her.

Yall must never heard Mariah Carey music to call it "generic"

Honestly Mariah destroys your basic POp girl in every thing including Lana but let me keep it real cute.

The delusion is absolutely real

Well, I guess after UV it has become pretty clear: Lana Del Rey is not here to please her whining fans who cry out for more Summertime Sadness and Gangsta Nancy Sinatra. She will turn 30 this year. She has grown out of that. I still can not believe how much I have fallen in love with UV over the last few months, which I didn't believe I would in the beginning.

While she doesn't have to please the BTD fans who like the polished production and the pop appeal, I would love her to really enjoy her next era and yes, promote it. 

Why do I want that is simple: while people always bitch and moan about that popculture doesn't have that much convincing material, she sounds like nobody else. Yes, nobody else sounds like Lana Del Rey. She can make every sound and style her own, very few people can achieve that and more people need to see that. It also ensures that I will have more Lana records in the future where she is collaborating with interesting folks. It would be refreshing to see her being proud of her music in the public eye. She has every right to.

What does her age have to do with anything? Just cuz she's 30 doesnt mean her music has to sound like old peoples...... Like shit Gwen Stefani in her 40's and her music still sounds like when she was younger. So does old ass Madonna.

Yeah, artist do grow. But being in love with Lana's BTD era and hoping she goes back to that is not whining.

This thread is a mess within itself. lol

But hey, let's just all have our hopes without bashing other people's.