ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I don't see why it would be such a surprise if Lana and Emile did work together on Honeymoon. They clearly have a stable working relationship (her posting a photo together + Wait for Life) and Emile knows Mark professionally from working with Bruno. 

I for one would love to see a Moroder Lana collab.

I would love to see Dalai destroys Fadga in the dance genre. Showing fad how it is done.

i didn't know a fad could last 5 years hmmmm

I don't see why it would be such a surprise if Lana and Emile did work together on Honeymoon. They clearly have a stable working relationship (her posting a photo together + Wait for Life) and Emile knows Mark professionally from working with Bruno. 

This! Its not like Lana said she wasn't happy with BTD and then never worked with him again, they obviously have a good friendship and working relationship.

qsVmBMd.png

This! Its not like Lana said she wasn't happy with BTD and then never worked with him again, they obviously have a good friendship and working relationship.

She did say that she wasn't crazy about the production on BTD, though.

She has even more creative control now and Haynie doesn't fit the sound she is going for.

She did say that she wasn't crazy about the production on BTD, though.

She has even more creative control now and Haynie doesn't fit the sound she is going for.

Really ? Where ? I always read that she was very happy with that sound, that she was proud of making something that she thought was beautiful. 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I just hope Emile won't work with her again. Born To Die is a great album (apart from Lolita, which he completely ruined and which I will never forgive) but he is only capable of creating ONE kind of sound. Wait For Life has shown this. It may have been a nice song for the Emile lovers but let's be serious: Many would be bored by her very quickly if she would go on with the same kind of sound forever and it's not like WFL is a very  inspired or original song.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lana says stuff like that all the time.

I don't think she even likes UV anymore.

I am sure she appreciates BTD a lot more now considering what has happened.

I mean she's going back to that sound for a reason.

I'm praying to God she won't pull an Artpop next era like fad going to back to her "original" sound and ended up not so great

Critically and commercially.

Lana says stuff like that all the time.

I don't think she even likes UV anymore.

I am sure she appreciates BTD a lot more now considering what has happened.

I mean she's going back to that sound for a reason.

She just said she was afraid UV would be forgotten "like all great things."

She's the last person to sell-out for sales. Most artists would have followed up BTD with mainstream pop, but she released an alternative rock album. She does what is genuine to her and you should be more appreciative of that.

Don't be sad, though. You'll always have Mariah around to release the generic crap that you love so much.

Don't shade mariah girl... When u partially stan for a knockoff 99 cent "generic" version of her.

Yall must never heard Mariah Carey music to call it "generic"

Honestly Mariah destroys your basic POp girl in every thing including Lana but let me keep it real cute.

I don't understand Lana sometimes, if u love UV so much show some enthusiasm.

Shoot more videos and promote it.

She doesn't even give a fuck.

Also, it bothers me and I am sure a lot of fans as well that she keeps this " I don't do hip hop anymore" bull shit.

Bitch you literally hate what put you on the map. She'll lose all her fans if she keeps this up tho. But I guess whatever for art.