ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Ok, so the album is coming this Summer, am I right??

If so, then, LANA GIVE US SOME INFO FFS!! It's only 2 months left since Summer (I'm not counting April :smokes:  ) 

And btw, I want songs similar to Body Electric, G&M, In the Sun, Playground.. Something like that.. Hated Gaga for jazz album tbh

Edit: I've just seen that she was inspired by "Big Eyes", for this new album or at least "MTWBT".. So, if that's true, I'm really excited

Well the only date she gave was late-August, which is extremely tentative.

My guess is we get the first single in mid-July, album in October

I will never understand the hatred for Paradise's version of Yayo. I prefer it over AKA's.

learn to love urself

I will never understand the hatred for Paradise's version of Yayo. I prefer it over AKA's.

I wouldn't go that far but I do think Paradise's Yayo isn't that bad. It has a different tension to it and I sometimes am in the mood to listen to it.

I'm not holding out for any real news soon, and to be honest I don't feel any pressing need for anything at the moment. I just want it to be good and if it takes until the end of the year or later then so be it. I have a feeling it will be amazing as she sounds pretty confident in it and inspired. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I miss Lana giving interviews. I miss to hear her talk. I hope she gets some tv promo this time around.

I'd rather love to see her doing proper TV performances. (not of the likes of the Ride one on Schlag den Raab obviously).

I'd also love to hear her varying a song a bit more, like performing an acoustic version etc.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yes to more acoustics. She should do the Live Lounge again with some of her newer stuff and a good cover :smokes4:

So all we know is like that Emile Haynie and Mark Ronson will produce the album,

The album cover was already shot (apparently),

The album release date is scheduled to be released after the Endless Summer tour and some potential track names:

- Music To Watch Boys To

- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

For me it's alot of info considering the fact that we haven't even got a lead single release yet.

but like a normal lana fan: I'm waiting for more info, haha.

giphy.gif

i think she can release a single even today. but she won't. she won't until at least june...

i have this crazy stupid theory that one of the many reasons she won't release new music in April/May is because she is waiting for Froot to fade out.

i mean she shares a common fanbase with marina and maybe she doesn't want to have their albums paired together all the time like in 2012...fair enough

maybe i'm veeery wrong though

i think she can release a single even today. but she won't. she won't until at least june...

i have this crazy stupid theory that one of the many reasons she won't release new music in April/May is because she is waiting for Froot to fade out.

i mean she shares a common fanbase with marina and maybe she doesn't want to have their albums paired together all the time like in 2012...fair enough

maybe i'm veeery wrong though

That album has faded out after the first week. marina is no threat for lana.

Sorry if it has already been brought, It might be fake but I suddenly remembered this, did this happened before or after she announced Music to Wath Boys To? Because the Velvet thing might be Velvet Crowbar idk maybe I'm just reaching because I love this song too much and I desperately want it

ZKcaooE.png

Personally, I'd be astonished if she used a leaked song. I wouldn't say it's entirely out of question, but based on how Lana herself and others describe her creative process, the song would have to hold significance to the feeling and theme of the album. If it fits Honeymoon, I wouldn't complain. I just see it as unlikely. Yayo made sense in Paradise imo because the album seemed to be an homage to her influences and "colorful past." I think it's easy for everyone to get on the hype train of "omgoshjfjj all the sonfgs urr gunna be leaked trafcks!" But Florida Kilos wasn't Kill Kill, soo...

EDIT: is that screenshot real? I've never seen it before.