ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Apparently, Patrick Hoelck shot the Endless Summer tour photos. He listened to some demos for Honeymoon. Apparently, they're close. He said there's some 80's influence songs but she isn't sure if she wants to go to that direction. 

source: http://www.spillitnow.com/viewtopic.php?p=4687595

IDK how to feel about this as this doesn't tell us that much, however I looked at the guy's work, and he has a really cool style that would work very well with Lana, in my opinion. 

PatrickHoelck7.jpg

Apparently, Patrick Hoelck shot the Endless Summer tour photos. He listened to some demos for Honeymoon. Apparently, they're close. He said there's some 80's influence songs but she isn't sure if she wants to go to that direction. 

IDK how to feel about this as this doesn't tell us that much, however I looked at the guy's work, and he has a really cool style that would work very well with Lana, in my opinion. 

PatrickHoelck7.jpg

they already worked tho? Or not lol?

they already worked tho? Or not lol?

I don't know, I'm not very informed about her photography hystory.

The guy's tagline is "Dark celebrity portraits" so it just seems fitting for Lana's style, they could work again if they like each other I guess

I don't know, I'm not very informed about her photography hystory.

The guy's tagline is "Dark celebrity portraits" so it just seems fitting for Lana's style, they could work again if they like each other I guess

they did f97a8e6a3b59d07c3327c6e70690d7f1.jpg

:whoopi: every single new piece of info we get contradicts something we already knew (or assumed) this is so confusing tbh

I still think she's punishing us for all the leaks :toofunny:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

PatrickHoelck7.jpg

i can't view that link because I'm banned from that awful site, and I'm sure that it's completely made up. The patrick hoelck shoot already happened in late 2013, it's the image used on the tour poster. there's no new info here. I hate it when people regurgitate info and make up little facts

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

close to what?

80s influence is such a lie like that totally does NOT seem like a period of time (culturally/musically/anally) that Lana would be interested in

Anally? :creep:

party.gif?w=1100

close to what?

I guess to being finished/released?

Well okay maybe it's fake though....we can carry on without any info -_-

29omut0.jpg

It seems that he was literal about playing a lot of sports   . Music to Watch to Boys to comin soon.

love that nip tease lol 

PatrickHoelck7.jpg

The only 80's music I've ever really heard was Mirage & Tango In The Night by Fleetwood Mac  :creep: Maybe ha Seven Wonders is coming  :flutter:

29omut0.jpg

It seems that he was literal about playing a lot of sports   . Music to Watch to Boys to comin soon.

Soon 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

That means nothing.

Yeah, I know. I'm thirsty. :defeated:  But we were sure Ronson was the main producer and then Haynie said he is also involved with Honeymoon...idk There is a possibility they are actually both working together.

Yeah, I know. I'm thirsty. :defeated:  But we were sure Ronson was the main producer and then Haynie said he is also involved with Honeymoon...idk There is a possibility they are actually both working together.

Wait, were you referring to Ronson, or did I jump to conclusions and think you were talking about A$SAP Rocky?  :oopna: If so, my bad!

That means nothing.

Yeah, I know. I'm thirsty. :defeated:  But we were sure Ronson was the main producer and then Haynie said he is also involved with Honeymoon...idk There is a possibility they are actually both working together  :flutter: