ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Damn it. We need to get a Lana fanboy to model for her next video so that he can spill the tea for us.

honestly some1 should just link her to our Pictures of You thread, there's more hot bois there than i can count :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

this video better be a Ride 2.0 :crai:

Ew please no. Please no awkward monologues, terrible hairstyles and cringeworthy Americana-scenes where she's screaming and shooting.

This should be either way super-atmospheric or IF she choses to do something plot-like, it shouldn't be such a cheesy self-display.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I have a feeling that she will start the new era at the Governors Ball. It's a Coachella level show and I think that she'll release the new single in the same way she did with WC, live and then the video. She completely barred the press on her tour so far, I never witnessed such a quiet online media when Lana is on something. Maybe this is good for her confidence, knowing that the press won't harass her while she's on tour, but I have a feeling that the press is slowly turning away from her (I mean the online media because the mainstream media is not interested in her since 2012). She said once that she likes the things to be quiet so after 3 years she can get there

I have a feeling that she will start the new era at the Governors Ball. It's a Coachella level show and I think that she'll release the new single in the same way she did with WC, live and then the video. She completely barred the press on her tour so far, I never witnessed such a quiet online media when Lana is on something. Maybe this is good for her confidence, knowing that the press won't harass her while she's on tour, but I have a feeling that the press is slowly turning away from her (I mean the online media because the mainstream media is not interested in her since 2012). She said once that she likes the things to be quiet so after 3 years she can get there

I was thinking the same thing about the Governor's Ball. Guess we'll see what happens as summer goes on

party.gif?w=1100

Are we comletely ignoring that the the model who's about to play her guy in the video used emojis that could easily hint at MTWBT? I mean call me reaching but he starts with two music notes (Music), then two cameras (To Watch) and then continues with three sports emojis, two of them feature boys doing physical activities (Boys To). I'm not the one to make crazy fan theories and I know this could be complete bs so don't even try to skin me alive but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the caption & I thought everyone else thought the same?

I think that the emojis stand for "Music Video - Sports", like that the music video contains variaties of sports.

EDIT:

I didn't see that someone wrote it before me :)

giphy.gif

I'm so here for this tbh:

[...]

BONUS TRACKS

12 Serial Killer

13 Us Against The World

14 You Can Be The Boss

:flutter:

Yes, gawd. They are officially released, but we also get 10-13 new songs on the standard edition.

I love Us Against the World's instrumental, but I can't get over the "supersize" and "fries" lines. :rip:

And the being in love with a bad boy on drugs is getting so old. So, it's fine as a bonus track, but nothing more.

I'm so here for this tbh:

[...]

BONUS TRACKS

12 Serial Killer

13 Us Against The World

14 You Can Be The Boss

:flutter:

It won't happen tbh

I was thinking the same as I saw her being in the line-up, actually. 

It's also a pretty late date for the tour, and she will probably think she performs it there, so that she doesn't have to promote it on tv or radio and calls it a day. A West Coast tea.