ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I think I'd die. No offense to Kesha, but I'd rather Lana work with someone who is talented and not generic

:brows3:

sounds like plenty of offense to Kesha. her music may be way too mainstream for you but that doesn't mean she isn't talented. girl has a ton of talent -  killer voice & writes a lot of her own material. i'm not in favor of the two of them collaborating either, but come on.

sounds like plenty of offense to Kesha. her music may be way too mainstream for you but that doesn't mean she isn't talented. girl has a ton of talent -  killer voice & writes a lot of her own material. i'm not in favor of the two of them collaborating either, but come on.

It's called "auto tune" and I'm suprised she didn't wrote ALL of it herself, if she seriously has cowriters for " Stop ta-ta-talking that blah blah blah, think you'll be getting this nah nah nah" ..... Cruel World is a lyrical masterpiece compared to most of her stuff.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Killer voice? NO

I'd kill for a couple of David Lynch produced songs tbh.

I'm not alone :defeated:

But seriously...how perfect for the jazzy dream pop sound and crime-drama themes she is apparently going for? Just listen to his work with Julee Cruise alone.

It's called "auto tune" and I'm suprised she didn't wrote ALL of it herself, if she seriously has cowriters for " Stop ta-ta-talking that blah blah blah, think you'll be getting this nah nah nah" ..... Cruel World is a lyrical masterpiece compared to most of her stuff.

oh you fucking fool - first of all, you aren't going to find anyone mainstream who hasn't been autotuned. some make it more obvious than others or purposely put it up, but programs like melodyne are always used. otherwise people like you would be commenting 'omg her voice was slightly slightly off there'. secondly, have you seen her live performances? the girl can fucking sing. her voice is not created via autotune. and lastly - i can take some stupid lyrics of lana's out of contex as well and compare it to something really touching kesha wrote. wanna compare Betty Boop Boop to Kesha's Harold? not to mention that blah blah blah was in no way attempting to be anything like what cruel world is. that's like comparing Rihanna's Only Girl in The World to Leonard's Chelsea Hotel n.2. One is extremely different than the other but that doesn't mean one is better than the other. they are both strong songs in their own right. you wishing that all music can be lumped into one category and compared by the same means is so foolish.

oh you fucking fool - first of all, you aren't going to find anyone mainstream who hasn't been autotuned. some make it more obvious than others or purposely put it up, but programs like melodyne are always used. otherwise people like you would be commenting 'omg her voice was slightly slightly off there'. secondly, have you seen her live performances? the girl can fucking sing. her voice is not created via autotune. and lastly - i can take some stupid lyrics of lana's out of contex as well and compare it to something really touching kesha wrote. wanna compare Betty Boop Boop to Kesha's Harold? not to mention that blah blah blah was in no way attempting to be anything like what cruel world is. that's like comparing Rihanna's Only Girl in The World to Leonard's Chelsea Hotel n.2. One is extremely different than the other but that doesn't mean one is better than the other. they are both strong songs in their own right. you wishing that all music can be lumped into one category and compared by the same means is so foolish.

:gclap:

tbh i dont wanna continue this talk of kesha but the reason most get a bad impression of her is because of the puppet dr luke made out of her for the past few years. the girl is talented

im kinda scared about HM cause when BTD got released it was amazing and when she was recording UV she was talking about how it made her forget about BTD but she has barely said anything HM

I think I'd die. No offense to Kesha, but I'd rather Lana work with someone who is talented and not generic

She is talented listen to her Counrty songs

Mfhp.gif