ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

VEVO channel was active 18 hours ago, but we shouldn't get too excited, tbh

Hasn't that been supposedly disproved already? Something about updating playlists...basically I would not expect anything until there is an official tweet/IG or something other and we should try to not be thirst machines and be patient.

party.gif?w=1100

Hasn't that been supposedly disproved already? Something about updating playlists...basically I would not expect anything until there is an official tweet/IG or something other and we should try to not be thirst machines and be patient.

yeah, that's why I said we shouldn't get too excited. :pft:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Remember how Ultraviolence was sometimes called dream pop bc of songs like SOC and OM? I feel like honeymoon will actually be dream pop, very ethereal and floaty music

I hope not personally -- those are two of my least favorite songs on the album :(

I hope not personally -- those are two of my least favorite songs on the album :(

I would actually say the entire album is dream pop apart from Old Money, which is more orchestral. Dream pop is just a very shoegazy form of indie rock. Beach House is a popular example.

Someone claiming the "lyrics" to songs "Carried Away" and "Troubled Lane" are real

Wait what are the "Carried Away" lyrics? I haven't seen those ones!

Personally I don't think they're real but at this point who knows?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I'm here for a dream pop orchestral album full of songs similar to Brooklyn Baby, SOC, FK, Black Beauty, Burning Desire and I Can Fly tbh... Slay me Lanz

Honeymoon is definitely gonna be atmospheric, I can feel it. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif