ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Her repeated choruses are epic, but her unrepeated choruses are even more epic than epic so I hope she doesn't repeat even tho I will be fine with it

Her repeated choruses are epic, but her unrepeated choruses are even more epic than epic so I hope she doesn't repeat even tho I will be fine with it

So, these music video behind the scenes pics from the boat ... I guess they are for the High By The Beach music video?

Seems like she's going for the Diva-look this era, the look she already used in the Another Man shoot.

I like this .. first we get Gangsta Nancy Sinatra,, then Rock Lana and now we get Diva Lanz ..

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

guys the west coast single cover was gorg and exciting and then the uv cover happened and was like....... :/  I PRAY SHE DONT DO THAT AGAIN

The West Coast cover? I mean, it's alright, but it's just a front-shot of her, like BtD. Nothing interesting.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I really hope the lyrics are about feeling tempted or her man making her feel high rather than trying to sound edgy with tacky lyrics about getting high. :toofunny:

God, I can't wait. This will be such a summer bop.

I really hope the lyrics are about feeling tempted or her man making her feel high rather than trying to sound edgy with tacky lyrics about getting high. :toofunny:

Me too, but only because I feel like radio won't play a song that's openly about cocaine or weed too much.

149o3h3.jpg

Nooo. Leave the bad boys behind on this one and make a OTTR/TIWMUG/Florida Kilos inspired track.

Me too, but only because I feel like radio won't play a song that's openly about cocaine or weed too much.

Have you ever heard any of the rap on top 40 radio?

tZ7WN4B.gif

I don't really think it'll be a bop.

I imagine this song being slow, beach theme. You know, something you can relax to at the beach.

something tropical.

giphy.gif

Yes! Totally hoping for a Florida Kilos kind of song sonically and lyrically! That would be such a nice contrast to Honeymoon (song)!

Like tbh I don't mind her singing about drugs, I get why some would find it tacky but I kinda like it, I like trashy Lana

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Actually if it does sound anything like West Coast I'll be happy, that song is just the best during summer time, especially Rick Nowels version.

qsVmBMd.png

So, updated list of titles we know thus far:

Honeymoon

High by the Beach

Music to Watch Boys To

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Life is Beautiful (?)

Burnt Norton (?)

Swan-something (?)

Fine China (?)

Yes to Heaven (?)

So, updated list of titles we know thus far:

Honeymoon

High by the Beach

Music to Watch Boys To

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Burnt Norton (?)

Swan-something (?)

Fine China (?)

Yes to Heaven (?)

May I ask what Fine China and Yes To Heaven are? I keep seeing them crop up but I don't know why?

I don't mean to try and discredit or argue with you by the way, I'm just curious about where these song titles have come from because I keep seeing them but can't remember where they came from! No disrespect, just curiosity :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg