ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

WIAT FFIVCK THE WDKKKND?? COLLABE ?? WHEN WAS IN NOT EINFORMED??? LANA MOLEST ME??? STOP, STOP ?¿?

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Other than We Can't Stop, none of those songs did well on radio.  :w8ing:

I listen to top 40 every day. Most songs aren't about drugs, and the ones that are are usually not super direct about it or have double meaning. Top 40 is conservative especially with women's music.

Lana could release a Kidz Bop pre approved song and get no play, so she might as well go for it and get the same amount of play  :crai:

WIAT FFIVCK THE WDKKKND?? COLLABE ?? WHEN WAS IN NOT EINFORMED??? LANA MOLEST ME??? STOP, STOP ?¿?

:biblio:

tZ7WN4B.gif

Honestly I do see where you guys are getting the whole MTWBT might be HBTB, but I don't think so. Cuz in that La times article she said she was watching boys pass through the shadows of this girls eyes. I mean she could be high while watching them who knows. But I like to think that its a separate song and separate topic.

Although I do like the Romance Book vibes this song is giving.....(I know I'm 18, but this girl loves her some rom novels.)

I didn't know Kevin made a new account.

Who's Kevin.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Everyone needs to stay positive and pray that High By The Beach is the Florida Kilos mixed with West Coast (radio mix) mixed with Off To a The Races mixed with Summertime Sadness mixed with Diet Mountain Dew fucking bop that we didn't know we were waiting for

Nothing scares me anymore.

Everyone needs to stay positive and pray that High By The Beach is the Florida Kilos mixed with West Coast (radio mix) mixed with Off To a The Races mixed with Summertime Sadness mixed with Diet Mountain Dew fucking bop that we didn't know we were waiting for

Ok, so it's Big Eyes

You might get dragged for the DMD reference but I also want this potential bop

tZ7WN4B.gif

I just realised, in the cover shot her necklace is a little thingy that people use on boats! I'm not sure the English word, a kaukoputki, like you look through it and far away ships or land looks closer?

Anyway, I just liked that little detail, I feel like a lot of effort has gone in to this so I'm looking forward to when we hear the song to see all the ways the cover art ties in with the lyrics and themes :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I just realised, in the cover shot her necklace is a little thingy that people use on boats! I'm not sure the English word, a kaukoputki, like you look through it and far away ships or land looks closer?

Anyway, I just liked that little detail, I feel like a lot of effort has gone in to this so I'm looking forward to when we hear the song to see all the ways the cover art ties in with the lyrics and themes :)

Omg yes, you're right, her necklace is a little binocular design! Loving this cover so much  :flutter:  :flutter:

Telescope! 

9ISvyf0.gif

I need OTTR/DMD/Lolita summer bad girl teas in this song 

Bright Lights, Cocaine, Champagne, Mary Jane Fumes (says it smells like paradise to him) 

I would love this. But let's be real now...

lLUmyu8.gif