ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

do you mean like basically all the ultraviolence singles 

(except for west coast maybe)

i really hope we get another good album cover, we all complained about the paradise and born to die cover but they're still wayyyy better than the ultraviolence one.

UV is the best album cover though, and it was different enough from the singles.

imagine if lb was down while hbtb dropped lmao

anyways

i think that the uv album cover is the best, but obviously the most iconic one is still the btd one. its amazing

Wy8jf2U.jpg

UV is the best album cover though, and it was different enough from the singles.

I'mma let you finish but Born To Die had the best album cover of all time and that is the standard she has to live up to...

I'mma let you finish but Born To Die had the best album cover of all time and that is the standard she has to live up to...

.......no tho, it has cute aesthetics and what not but her face looks like an egg and it's overrated, uv on the other hand is perfect, her stare is haunting, she looks beautiful in it, it has incredible aesthetics and it's the perfect fit for the sound of the album, true masterpiece.

.......no tho, it has cute aesthetics and what not but her face looks like an egg and it's overrated, uv on the other hand is perfect, her stare is haunting, she looks beautiful in it, it has incredible aesthetics and it's the perfect fit for the sound of the album, true masterpiece.

not @ you defending uv visuals :defeated:

If she did a black and white cover again..... I would flick her vagina

I think?? I can't tell if having your vagina flicked is a good or bad thing omfg mess #InTheSummerThings

Flick your dick and it's probably like that

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

The UV Cover looks so bad on paper. it looks like a lofi fan edit/bootleg and i won't even start with the poorly designed inlay/booklet. Idk if it's just the german version but u can barely see her eyes or any details because it's so dark and the paper quality is super cheap compared to the other lana cds i have.

the best version is probably the us itunes one because the font is smaller than usual but it's still the worst lana cover.

i76mrxw.png 

All I hope for is that HM album cover will not be a photoshop mess like PD. I've grown to really appreciate UV cover for what it is tbh but i have to agree with @ that the inlay notes were truly awful. BTD has such an iconic cover that imo no matter how brilliant HM cover might be will never be topped. I also not very keen on the inlay for BTD...

The perfect balance would be a mixture of gorgeous photography from Chuck/Neil and full lyrics.That would be gorgeous and we will have best of both worlds...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The UV Cover looks so bad on paper. it looks like a lofi fan edit/bootleg and i won't even start with the poorly designed inlay/booklet. Idk if it's just the german version but u can barely see her eyes or any details because it's so dark and the paper quality is super cheap compared to the other lana cds i have.

the best version is probably the us itunes one because the font is smaller than usual but it's still the worst lana cover.

TBH

the only bearable version is the Australian one. It looks much better because it's printed onto a different kind of paper. 

TBH

the only bearable version is the Australian one. It looks much better because it's printed onto a different kind of paper. 

how is it different? do you have a pic?

lABVyGE.png