ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I don't think they're talking about the picture as a whole, but the picture of her in the billboard

most people are but i've also read on tumblr that people think the whole photo is the cover.. the banner photo of her is cute and definitely cover worthy though.

i76mrxw.png 

That truck kind of fits with the HBTB music video, with the whole being watched thing

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I don't think this will be the album cover, probably a promo photo like the one for the Ultraviolence billboard?, but I don't know of course, I'd certainlyl be happy if that photo was the cover because it's lovely!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I don't think this will be the album cover, probably a promo photo like the one for the Ultraviolence billboard?, but I don't know of course, I'd certainlyl be happy if that photo was the cover because it's lovely!

Why would it be the album cover? I liked the cigarette billboard from the UV era and it wasn't the album cover, so I doubt this one will be.

Pitchfork says they can confirm September 18th is the release date for the album http://pitchfork.com/news/60798-lana-del-rey-announces-honeymoon-release-date/

How do they know, did they reach out to Interscope or someone? Hmm interesting

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Why would it be the album cover? I liked the cigarette billboard from the UV era and it wasn't the album cover, so I doubt this one will be.

How do they know, did they reach out to Interscope or someone? Hmm interesting

I'm not saying that this will be the album cover...

Some people have speculated over wether it will be the album, I literally said I don't think it will be and cited the Ultraviolence billboard as why I don't think it will be the album cover?

You literally quoted me and then repeated my points?

All I said was that IF it was the album cover I wouldn't mind because that photo is nice? Jeez.

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I'm not saying that this will be the album cover...

Some people have speculated over wether it will be the album, I literally said I don't think it will be and cited the Ultraviolence billboard as why I don't think it will be the album cover?

You literally quoted me and then repeated my points?

All I said was that IF it was the album cover I wouldn't mind because that photo is nice? Jeez.

I wasn't coming for you, lol chill. I was just adding onto you what you said lmao

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg