ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I think the sales may be worse than UV tbh. I suspect there will be an early leak like with Rebel Heart, FROOT, HBHBHB. Depression Cherry, etc.

Yeah, most likely unfortunately. Maybe the leak won't be as bad as FROOT's leak, but Honeymoon leaking a week or two before release would not be surprising at all. 

sgopYhV.gif

I think the sales may be worse than UV tbh. I suspect there will be an early leak like with Rebel Heart, FROOT, HBHBHB. Depression Cherry, etc.

Early leak like RH we would have it already. But they will obviously be worst specially since album sales are in a downfall 

cool. who do you think will pay for a big budget video?

I don't really care who pays... surely she can get some sort of deal.

If Ciara can get Topshop to pay for 'Dance Like We're Making Love' which a huge budget video, Lana can.

qsVmBMd.png

I have a feeling Swan Song will be the Old Money or Video Games of Honeymoon. What we know about it (the title and the lyrics) makes me feel that way. Just a feeling, of course. 

Did you just compare the iconic Video Games to that snore fest?  :awkney:

tZ7WN4B.gif

no offense but HBHBHB didn't even leak you absolute dumbass

yes it did lol i remember the leak

i'm not trying to be rude or anything but do you have some kind of debilitating mental condition??? because the first time everyone got the album was when it came out in NZ/Australia on itunes, a week or so before the rest of the world.........

Clearly some kind of troll. Moving on...

Obviously we don't know about the music yet but visually I can see why she said HM is kind of goig back to BTD. The photos in the box set kind of are what I'd imagine BTD would have been if done by Neil. I love the return of the vintage hipster look. I think the photos set the mood of the album already for what we've heard so far.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I'm so intrigued by how this will be received critically. The singles have all been acclaimed thus far, but there are always the same publications that review her persona rather than the music.

I'm also not sure I agree that this is a throwback to BTD. The "trap" songs seem like they're actually going chillwave rather than the trip hop with strings of BTD. The jazzier songs are even slower than UV songs as well. I love that she continues to change up her sound with each LP.