ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Ew, Im so frustrated this place is becoming Atrl 2.0. Some members are here just to discuss sales, shade Lana because of the lack promo and drag her for her appearance instead of appreciating beautiful tunes like Terrence loves You.

+10000!!!!!!

This discussion is SO boring and POINTLESS!!!!!!!!

This is really annoying because we love Lana because of the music and NOT because of the sales. UGH

why can't any fucking mods ban people for gods sake this thread is a disaster

(probably some of the worst lack of moderation i've ever seen)

its not the mods fault, its the site owner. They wont give our mods more power so they can fix the troll probably. the site owner wont listen to us ive tried countless of times

they run the forum like lanas team runs her career

nah its not their fault it's the owner

a lot of people assume lana is lazy.. the truth is, she's just lana. She may have some star qualities while she's on stage.. but i think the only time she really wants to be a "celebrity" is when she is on stage. She doesn't want to take it home with her. She doesn't want to go crazy promoting her music. She doesn't want to go on tv. She doesn't want to do interviews. She wants to live her life and make music as her day job in a way.. which sort of sucks for us as fans, but in a way its admirable, its why she's so down to earth. 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Didn't she drop LDRAKALG and go brunette at 24 years old? I'm reaching

She did drop LDRAKALG at 24, but didn't go to that brunette-ish color until she was 25.

You're talking about this color right?

001.jpg

tumblr_o1safdMl1g1uc67yuo1_540.jpg