ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I don't want Honeymoon to be released but at the same time I want it to leak so we can hear it already. I want to see if this is really going to flop.

Anyways. 500 pages!!! :party: :party: :party: izI7RLH.gif

Remember when I said this thread was a mess when it was at 375 pages or something? Well now it's just 500 pages of shit! (literally) The UV pre-release thread could never. XY6w3hh.gif

I JUST COULDN'T STOP FROM DOING THE SHIT JOKE I'M SORRY

You're also the 10,000th post!

Its confirmed that Salvatore is Backfire!

Its coming

cBijDma.gif?1

This could actually make sense in the context of the album. It could be the last song in the middle section since it's midtempo but still has a trap feel to it

It wouldnt be so strange if MTWBT is upbeat. I mean, lana has already done these very slow-fast transitions before (PSB-Brite Lites, VG-DMD, WY-Lolita)

but still i bet its a honeymoon like ballad

Wy8jf2U.jpg

It wouldnt be so strange if MTWBT is upbeat. I mean, lana has already done these very slow-fast transitions before (PSB-Brite Lites, VG-DMD, WY-Lolita)

Exactly! I think it will be mid-tempo, I imagine it will be slow at the beginning and with a beat in the chorus, it could work, I definitely see it. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Its gonna sound like Dinner  for Two with all these instruments. Bookmark me.

photo-5340.png?_r=1441128735

I feel like this is the Honeymoon-era version of when some people were adamant that Florida Kilos would be a reworked Kill Kill?

Personally, I hope Salvatore isn't Backfire, however I wouldn't be sad if it was because I do like Backfire! I just don't see it happening at all since Lana said she doesn't like reusing old songs in the interview where she premieres HBTB?

But as always I'll admit if I'm wrong!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg