ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm almost sure it's wrong like the biggest part of this 500 pages thread. w&s
But Lana's community is damn pretty creative and prolific !

Β 

(12 days omg, I'm so ready, I really hope there will be a lot of Honeymoon/TLY kind ballads in it)

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Not again! I was eating a donut and then there was this stench. Ew.

Β 

Whats the source for Salvatore? Like anybody can do that.

Β 

I got the booklet and Lana co-wrote a song with Kiefer Sutherland

Β 

"24" featuring Jack Bauer confirmed! (shes scatting over a sample)

"the blackest day" seems to be the most electro-driven -- its all synths, sound effects, etc. i'm hoping for a "behind closed doors" feel but with the bleakness that the song's title suggests.

also... how do things normally leak re: lana? how do people get a hold of the actual mp3s? it's fucking amazing to me. please -- enlighten meΒ 

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

"the blackest day" seems to be the most electro-driven -- its all synths, sound effects, etc. i'm hoping for a "behind closed doors" feel but with the bleakness that the song's title suggests.

also... how do things normally leak re: lana? how do people get a hold of the actual mp3s? it's fucking amazing to me. please -- enlighten meΒ 

Well, with UV, it was released like three or four days before on some countries and people uploaded it, I don't remember it actually leaking like the unreleased stuff, so, maybe we're getting it like on the 15th, or not if Interscope manages to release it worldwide on the 18th, but still, we're getting it for sure on the 17th because of NZ, etc.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Β 

Β 

This is very irrelevant (like 495 pages of this thread) but did anyone realize in the HM video that when the camera zooms in on a truck that it's the StarLine Tours truck?

http://imgur.com/DMthq4r

let's be honest :hooker:

Β 

1 week before during the "honeymoon video shoot":

Β 

JW5OjTp.gif?1Wzp9GmO.gif?1YDh4CPp.gif?1

Β 

2 weeks later:

Β 

lana-del-rey-honeymoon-album-cover.jpg

mH6fLZ4.gif